Melty Blood Act Cadenza Tounament

Hey it's your buddy the7eyesmask here wondering who would be interested in a Melty Blood tournament at the next LAN.

Melty Blood Act Cadenza is one of the top Arcade style fighting games in Japan and operates very similarly to Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Mavel Vs. Capcom, and several other fighting games. It is also part of several international Gaming tournaments and it is very easy to pick up and play so i was wondering who would at least be willing to try it.

There is no prize for this tournament but rather this is a test to see if any non Main stream titles have a place as tournaments at out LANs. If there is incentive i may be willing to donate a prize of my own to this games tournament.

- the7eyesmask

WIKIPEDIA LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melty_Blood

There's already going to be a Melty Blood side tourney at the next LAN. Talk with Alex (from the JAS, with which we share an office) about it. See what he says.

BJ

I don't know about that. Alex is kind of a *edited*. We shoud just let the7eyesmask handle the tournament. ^_^