I think Borderlands is really the perfect game. I don't know about you, but I didn't find the game that addictive(a good thing). I can pop in whenever I want, or when I just want to run around and kill stuff with a friend or solo, and I can drop it pretty easily too, since all progress and loot gets saved.

Shingi, I think I have your Steam. We should totally play sometime.

I think Borderlands is really the perfect game. I don't know about you, but I didn't find the game that addictive(a good thing). I can pop in whenever I want, or when I just want to run around and kill stuff with a friend or solo, and I can drop it pretty easily too, since all progress and loot gets saved.

Shingi, I think I have your Steam. We should totally play sometime.

Sounds good to me. If you don't have my steam it's shingiyui. I didn't buy the game through steam though but since it doesn't really use Steam that's not a problem. Just message me when you want to play.

Anyone 50 yet and want to *edited* around and see what we can get to drop? I have a 50 hunter and am working on getting a berserker up there too. He's 17 atm but that was only after like 3 hours of playing tonight...i may be addicted. Too early to tell

Anyone 50 yet and want to *edited* around and see what we can get to drop? I have a 50 hunter and am working on getting a berserker up there too. He's 17 atm but that was only after like 3 hours of playing tonight...i may be addicted. Too early to tell

You playing on console or PC?

So, I am picking this game up today for PC and am looking for 2 others to round out my group (anyone else here think 3 is a really awkward number?). I know several have it or are thinking of getting it. Anyway, let me know so we can plan something. In terms of play time I have to work around a teaching/coaching schedule, so that typically means some days I am really busy and other days not so much.

So, I am picking this game up today for PC and am looking for 2 others to round out my group (anyone else here think 3 is a really awkward number?). I know several have it or are thinking of getting it. Anyway, let me know so we can plan something. In terms of play time I have to work around a teaching/coaching schedule, so that typically means some days I am really busy and other days not so much.

I'll play with you. I know distemper was looking for people to play with as well. Just hit me up whenever and we can play.

Hey everyone, a few questions:

1. Any difference between PC and xbox?

-I don't have an xbox, and was looking at this game. I have been on the fence about getting a new console, but I think I will be building a new rig this winter, so I was just curious.

2. Can you pair up cross platform?

Hey everyone, a few questions:

1. Any difference between PC and xbox?

-I don't have an xbox, and was looking at this game. I have been on the fence about getting a new console, but I think I will be building a new rig this winter, so I was just curious.

2. Can you pair up cross platform?

I have the game for both Console and PC and there is no difference between the two. Unfortunately you can't cross.

>.>

<.<

>.>

<.<

The game doesn't have any kind of protection whatsoever for the PC. So people that pirated the game can play the game online and everything. It's ridiculous. You should show support and buy the game NOT find somewhere to download it for free.

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>