Signed, sealed, & delivered!

I signed up for the Blazblue tournament because it didn't give me the choice of more than 1 tourney during that 2:00 timeframe.

I will probably be out of the Smash Bros tourney early on if I don't have a good partner (and that will be day of, probably, I invited someone who used to be a student here to be my partner, but I don't think he's coming, or at least, he hasn't gotten back to me about it).

BJ

This isn't the set in stone list, you can still sign up for tournaments at the door. This just gives the execs and tournament coordinators an idea of how many to prepare for.

Depending on who is running the individual tournaments you may or may not be able to switch between two concurrent tournaments. If at any time you end up being called to play both at the same time you need to drop out of one rather than make everyone wait.

Can I pay in advance?

We've had alot of issues with this in the past as the people running the door don't always know who has and who hasn't paid in advance and things just get messy. Talk with Kaz-ka IRL and see if he'll let you. So long as prepayers are kept to just a small handful and the people at the door have the full list it shouldn't be a problem.

glad to see the registration up now. just registered.

where is it going to be exactly?

It's in the Grand Room on the 3rd floor of the UC. Go in the front entrance of the UC, up the flight of stairs. At the top there will be a door on the left that leads to another set of stairs. Once up them the grand room is straight ahead.

Alternatively you can go in through the upper back entrance and if you keep straight you'll get there too.

From Walker either way takes about the same time walking.

glad to see the registration up now. just registered.

where is it going to be exactly?

It's in the Grand Room on the 3rd floor of the UC. Go in the front entrance of the UC, up the flight of stairs. At the top there will be a door on the left that leads to another set of stairs. Once up them the grand room is straight ahead.

Alternatively you can go in through the upper back entrance and if you keep straight you'll get there too.

From Walker either way takes about the same time walking.

okay yeah i know where that is. thanks

looking forward to it and the competition!