Sign in to follow this  
Thor

FLYER 2009.4

This is just an Idea i have, kinda of a remake of one i did couple years which was a remake of a previous flyer.

2ighmi8.jpg

I know not great but its just a general design I wanted to make in publisher vs. the first version I made a year or so ago mostly in paint.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little more color, but it looks nice. Personally, I don't think the schedule is necessary. After all, one of the reasons the last batch were so late was because we waited so long to approve the schedule.

you all have to pay to print??? we get 20k (pages) free black and white, along with a certain print balance every semester for color.

where is your tuition going? lol

Edited by NuRayZ

These are different variations of the flyer according to comments, the schedule is mosly a space filler.

29eqadl.jpg 2rcwxgi.jpg

Out of the 2 semesters ive been marketing they always said 120, if we posted in sylva then 250 for sure

Keep in mind that campus printing is much different this year than it was last year. All the printers are managed by a 3rd party company that the school pays per sheet printed. They can no longer directly eat the cost and write it off and any page printed for us has to be budgeted.

It might be wise to remove the words "cash prizes." I don't know if we can get in troble over that, but I don't think we should take a chance.

It might be wise to remove the words "cash prizes." I don't know if we can get in troble over that, but I don't think we should take a chance.

After getting screwed by saying we'd have pizza it's probably best if the only things definately laid out on it are the date, times, and games.

Personally, I don't think the schedule is necessary.

But if you do include one, I'd say divvy it up between a PC column and a Console column (and maybe give a rough guesstimate as to how long a tourney will run). That way you won't end up with people who skip the registration and show up who wonder why they can't play two games they thought would be back-to-back (3pm, 4pm), or who wanted to play CoD4 PC and find only CoD4 Console...

Also, about the prizes - maybe say "tournament prizes offered" or something... it's more generalized...

The last flyer i did have the tourneys divied up i was thinking of doing it that way again just wanted to see how this format worked out.