Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Website Downtime

For this to work, you can't schedule this at the last minute, no one outside the commuter lounge clique would have known about it.

Also, can Ephraim repost the meeting minutes for the last election meeting.

Well Mitch, dont assume the commuters lounge group helped plan this, Freezer if I am not mistaken is the one who pitched this meeting date. And its like they say, you know what happens when you assume things lol.

nope had no clue this was going to happen. remember I told you I was going out of town

For this to work, you can't schedule this at the last minute, no one outside the commuter lounge clique would have known about it.

Also, can Ephraim repost the meeting minutes for the last election meeting.

Well Mitch, dont assume the commuters lounge group helped plan this, Freezer if I am not mistaken is the one who pitched this meeting date. And its like they say, you know what happens when you assume things lol.

nope had no clue this was going to happen. remember I told you I was going out of town

Neither of the VPs, at least 2 PC CLs (probably all 4), the webmaster, and alumni advisor knew nothing about it.

Unfortunately 95% of my assumptions are right. It's to the point now where I just run with them.

Well I was reminded by Shingi of it Friday and I could have swore you suggested it at the last meeting Freezer. Oh well.

Ah you guys and your conspiracy theories lol. Shingi do you know who's idea this was, it wasnt mine, I hate planning things on Sunday, I consider it my homework day.

It doesn't matter who says what, when. If you want to hold a meeting we need at least a few days worth of notice.

If you scheduled it on Friday we should have been told/called/emailed on Friday. That's the point I'm trying to make here.

The idea was tossed around at the beginning of last week to do it on the weekend. It was probably going to be Sunday at least this is the day I suggested. (Yes I was the one that suggested it) But at the time it was just a suggestion. Kaz-Ka you never confirmed it so I assumed we were just going to reschedule for a later date. The cancellation of the meeting for Sunday was a surprise to me as well.

Since these constitutional meetings are even anything official I would suggest that either your or I go ahead and make weekly dates to do these meetings, preferably ever weekend. And being that they are just brainstorming sessions we do not need a full exec presence there so go ahead and make a solid day now (or soon) so there is no confusion later on.

Also on a side note: These meetings are brainstorming changes to the constitution. They need to be small and I really think that only execs and cl's should attend. This way we still have an adequate amount of people for them but without the distraction of a lot members being there.

Once a week is a great idea.

Exec/CL only is also good. I would say let alumni attend but I think maybe Adambomb would be the only other one to spend the time doing it. I don't think he even needs to be an exception because it's not like you'd turn him away if he showed up.

Once a week is a great idea.

Exec/CL only is also good. I would say let alumni attend but I think maybe Adambomb would be the only other one to spend the time doing it. I don't think he even needs to be an exception because it's not like you'd turn him away if he showed up.

Correct. Adam would be more than welcome to any of our meetings.

I can attend by TS3 or IRC most likely if I get some notice

That's fine. TS3 Actually works quite well for these meetings. And hopefully from now on there will be plenty of notice as they should be the same day and time every week.

Surprisingly, I can't be there if it's the last weekend in February either. I'll be too busy stalking Freezer while he's out of town.

The idea was tossed around at the beginning of last week to do it on the weekend. It was probably going to be Sunday at least this is the day I suggested. (Yes I was the one that suggested it) But at the time it was just a suggestion. Kaz-Ka you never confirmed it so I assumed we were just going to reschedule for a later date. The cancellation of the meeting for Sunday was a surprise to me as well.

Since these constitutional meetings are even anything official I would suggest that either your or I go ahead and make weekly dates to do these meetings, preferably ever weekend. And being that they are just brainstorming sessions we do not need a full exec presence there so go ahead and make a solid day now (or soon) so there is no confusion later on.

Also on a side note: These meetings are brainstorming changes to the constitution. They need to be small and I really think that only execs and cl's should attend. This way we still have an adequate amount of people for them but without the distraction of a lot members being there.

Kaz-ka I need you to get back to me on this. Yes, no, maybe?

Exec means exec. If we aren't allowing just any joe blow alumni attend then no past CLs either.

Thats fine Shingi. What aout past CLs? They could be a great asset.

See as these are just brainstorming sessions anyways it'll be alright doing without them. We still have to address all these at a general meeting so if we happen to miss anything it can be brought up there. The reason I want it to be small is because it's easier and much faster to revise things that way.

Sign in to follow this