Sign in to follow this  
lawlrence

CS ProMod

So wait,

Someone thought "Let's remake CS again, but since we didn't like how valve remade it, we'll make it the way we like because we like exploits and less-realistic gameplay."

Amirite?

TBH, I think Source is an improvement on 1.6 other then hitbox reg on some servers, but when 1.6 had no competition, people complained about the same "reg" and "interp" problems.

hmm yah menace just sent me a message telling me to put it on the server last night.. I've never played it.. I remember when Brian made a post about it a couple years ago though

Many have said that they just don't know how to judge the feel of CSPromod with the Source models in there, and have been asking where exactly we are in the process of implementing the new models and animations.

So because it's using the CSS player models they aren't able to judge whether or not the mod "feels" good?

I had suspected for a while but now I know for sure, the "pro" and "elite" player communities are the whiniest, most *edited*ing retarded group of people on the face of the planet.

So wait,

Someone thought "Let's remake CS again, but since we didn't like how valve remade it, we'll make it the way we like because we like exploits and less-realistic gameplay."

Amirite?

TBH, I think Source is an improvement on 1.6 other then hitbox reg on some servers, but when 1.6 had no competition, people complained about the same "reg" and "interp" problems.

The kids who complain about reg and interp in 1.6 are obviously terrible and need to find an excuse to show why they are doing poorly.

1.6 is flawless

1.6 is flawless

When I was shooting at that guy in RL I aimed at his feet trying to get headshots like I do in CS16.

He got away, not sure how I missed. I think it's my gun.

Its nice to have someone try and merge the two. To bad it sucks.. alot.

I would love the 1.6 gameplay with the source physics and/or graphics, just dont think its gonna happen.

you cannot have 1.6 gameplay with source physics... 1.6 defies physics

Its nice to have someone try and merge the two. To bad it sucks.. alot.

I would love the 1.6 gameplay with the source physics and/or graphics, just dont think its gonna happen.

you cannot have 1.6 gameplay with source physics... 1.6 defies physics

QFE.

Thank you very much.

did they just come up with an update or something because I'm seeing a lot of people playing it.. and by a lot I mean two