ex_interp 0.01

cl_updaterate 101

fps_max 101

rate 30000

Start your cl_updaterate at 101 then lower your cl_updaterate until the models become less choppy and more fluid

pure ex_interp 0.01 is sometimes too choppy in some servers

• 2 weeks later...

While we're on the topic, I got a question for you guys: does anyone else find that their interp gets reset the next time they play? I always have to set it again.

This happens to me, even after locking my config :( I ended up binding a key to ex_interp 0.

pffft lay off ritsuka. :P I am just trying to build some excitement for something new to attract people to the club, but it's kind of a bad sign when I am the only person eagerly anticipating this. Seriously, maybe 3 or 4 other people have showed some reaction to this? Are people really gonna come back and play? More than half the people that I know who use to play 1.6 a year ago don't touch the game anymore. :-\ I like this server because of the community, but it has terrible and random registry problems, so HELL YAH I am getting antsy about the new one.

I like this server because of the community, but it has terrible and random registry problems, so HELL YAH I am getting antsy about the new one.

I hate it when people say things like this. It's an online pub hosted at a university, obviously the registry is going to be no where near as good as LAN, but its not THAT BAD. You're just awful and blame the server for your *edited*ty aim. Sorry to come off as a douche, but the registry isn't that bad. Stop complaining.

I hate it when people say things like this. It's an online pub hosted at a university, obviously the registry is going to be no where near as good as LAN, but its not THAT BAD. You're just awful and blame the server for your *edited*ty aim. Sorry to come off as a douche, but the registry isn't that bad. Stop complaining.

The admins at one point even said it themselves that the server gets *edited*ty reg cause of the limitation in the hardware. This extends throughout all servers hosted by WCU. This was why they pushed for the new box. I've played in other university servers before and they all have better, CONSISTENT reg than what wcu has now. Please try playing in the server more often rather than flaming someone who you know almost nothing about and has more playing hours on the actual, said server.

The admins at one point even said it themselves that the server gets *edited*ty reg cause of the limitation in the hardware. This extends throughout all servers hosted by WCU. This was why they pushed for the new box. I've played in other university servers before and they all have better, CONSISTENT reg than what wcu has now. Please try playing in the server more often rather than flaming someone who you know almost nothing about and has more playing hours on the actual, said server.

I'm not confirming or acknowledging this as fact as I don't know what the truth is, but I still maintain the idea that a lot of players cry about *edited*ty reg when their aim is just bad. I don't mean you and I don't mean in our server.