Sign in to follow this  
Feeddatroll

Might as well

I suppose since I do seem to be getting more active will all my free time I should at least post somewhat of an introduction.

Well lets play a game and see who can guess it first. I want to see how much of a shadow i truly am. I'm sure the admins can look at my email but that's cheating. I have to get some fun out of this forum. I'm only going to accept explanations to why you guess. random guesses will be ignored. If anyone ever figures it out I'll probably post some gamer tag data in my profile.

Interest: Well i'm a bit of an old school gamer. Lets just say i live in sequels rather than trilogies.

Hobbies: I tend to state the obvious or appearance of something rather bluntly. I'm usually a lot nicer once I've seen a response to concerns. Even a troll can be a voice of reason.

Guessing your name is boring, I'd rather insult you.

You're stupid.

This is not necessary regardless of your stance or how you feel about someone, take this bull somewhere else.

On behalf of WCU Gaming welcome to club, I hope you enjoy your time and stay and make friends that last a life time.

Edited by Bitey

You're stupid.

This is not necessary regardless of your stance or how you feel about someone, take this bull somewhere else.

On behalf of WCU Gaming welcome to club, I hope you enjoy your time and stay and make friends that last a life time.

It's a joke, chill.

I have no idea who this person is, why are you getting all uppity?

You're stupid.

It's a joke, chill.

I have no idea who this person is, why are you getting all uppity?

Jokes and sarcasm do not carry well over text, you can troll people in other threads but let's not do it in the Welcome Thread?

You're stupid.

I lol'd. I expected flaming but not from the first response XD.

and love the pic Nickname but i prefer clever trolling rather than just repeating the same line. lowers the post count but is way more fun......Still an awesome pic lol

can you give us a hint? Like does your name start with a vowel or how many letters in the name?

But if i had to make an educated guess, i bet your name is Jeffery. Reason being you sound like a Jeffery.

I'm actually curious as to who you are. You say you've known me for quite a while but in the same post you stated that none of us probably know who you are. How are both of these things possible? Are you stalking me?

I'm actually curious as to who you are. You say you've known me for quite a while but in the same post you stated that none of us probably know who you are. How are both of these things possible? Are you stalking me?

I'M *edited*TING IN YOUR CHIMNEY

nah but i'm totally stalking you because i have nothing better to do than see what you have for lunch. UC with Benny by the way

if I am right and you just don't want anyone to know yet please pm me so I can contact you on here if need be and add you to the exec forums.

Oh yeah. whoever modded my profile, i know your probably just trying to joke around but trying to troll a troll is like trying to build a sand castle at high tide. It just doesn't work and everyone laughs at the stupid kid.

Also, it really doesn't look good to modify someone's profile without permission. Just saying that from an observers position. You could at least have made it interesting. Right now it looks like Ephraim stating the obvious but without the funny part that everyone loves. Also big words. nobody likes them.

For right now I'd like to end the game in this thread just because it's takin up space. Feel free to continue guessing though, just not here. For now lets stick to interest. I love gaming. We're talking classics here.

that is of course if the high tide of tomorrow isn't higher than the high tide of today.

i forsee a bumper sticker in the near future.

Edited by NuRayZ

If you build a sand castle at high tide, out of the water, then you're guaranteed that it wont be gone the next day.

Your logic is flawed sir.

Actually the presence of sand indicates that the tide has indeed come that far in and the moisture of the water is needed to give structure to the castle. Now you could take the wet sand and move it away from the tide to begin your process.

Better?

Much. At least someone knows how to use a person's words against them. Still seems like a minor abuse of power but for now I'll allow it

I did notice however the you have like in there twice. Is this a typo or are you comparing me to a zelda monster. If so much kudos