• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried snow and awp map.

And why no fun night?

ysg was just relaying my idea. I wasn't really looking for a fun night as much as sending out a message on the wcu steam group about the new server. Not that many players look at the forums, so it'll definitely get ppl's attention if they open steam and have a pop up about the new server smack them in the face.

I tried snow and awp map.

And why no fun night?

ysg was just relaying my idea. I wasn't really looking for a fun night as much as sending out a message on the wcu steam group about the new server. Not that many players look at the forums, so it'll definitely get ppl's attention if they open steam and have a pop up about the new server smack them in the face.

I've been posting on my Facebook Group/profile the Server info also :\

Maybe we do need more?

And I'm still upset about me basically not being allowed to play in the GunGame server...( I Level Up my CS Craps out )

Here is teh rcon:

pete<3sadam4ever

I do like the idea of sending messages like that thru steam. Also, i'm more than willing for an admin to host a fun night! Just get me with and let me know when you would want to do it, what maps, etc. I will give you whatever access you need to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the idea of sending messages like that thru steam. Also, i'm more than willing for an admin to host a fun night! Just get me with and let me know when you would want to do it, what maps, etc. I will give you whatever access you need to do so.

129171073773415930.jpg

/edit Just realized I posted the same thing up earlier, but I miss snow :(. We should have a script saying, please add us to your favorites and invite your friends as well :)))). Part of being friendly to newcomers.

Edited by menace

Votes for custom maps are still not working :( :( :(

I don't want to seem like an *edited*, but this is the third time I've posted this and it hasn't even been like...addressed.

Custom maps fill up the server too, especially snow when there aren't many people.

ysG pointed out an error with the server that had to do with the maps and them not being pulled to the server correctly. This has been corrected.

I would also like to make a new mapcycle....this one doesnt seem to be working. Any objections?

Also, here is the current cycle:

de_dust2

de_inferno

fy_snow

de_cbble

cs_office

as_oilrig

de_aztec

de_vertigo

de_train

de_chateau

de_nuke

scoutzknivez

I have been looking at gametracker and looking at the top 50 ranking servers in the US and here are the most played maps on those servers:

de_dust2

de_inferno

de_aztec

de_nuke

de_train

cs_italy

fy_snow

de_dust

So i say our new mapcycle should include atleast 75% of those maps

Edited by adam37

Well we already have 75% of these maps on the rotation already. I would personally like to have italy in the new one. But other maps like chateau, oilrig and vertigo might bring back nostalgia for the old time players, but they empty the server cause newbies don't like non dust maps and don't feel like learning. I would take them off the rotation and only play them on request through voting.

And thanks adam for fixing the maps. fy_snow for the win, but why did the awp maps get taken off? People usually enjoy playing them and only ragequit cause the map went on for 20-30 minutes with 20 something people, so it got old fast. Make it a 10 minute map and it'll be a good addition. Dc whether its awp_map or awp_dust or some other creative custom.

I took awp_map out of the rotation whenever we got the new servers because we ran into issues with people using other guns besides awp/pistol. I am currently testing a mod for awp_map that will not allow buying/spawn killing/etc

Server names have been changed to attract more people. They now each end with [1000 FPS]. Top ranking servers seem to have what FPS their servers are running at, so we'll try it and see if it works.

hahaha yeah i bet that would work.

Actually, we have seen a large increase in players. I was on a bit this weekend and played with a few regulars. Our 24/7 D2 had a good bit of people in it at one point in the night. I'm working on an advertising plan to get the servers full again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...