Well we have two of the three new servers up and running right now.

(1) The regular server is still at the same ip, and is still 100tic but now it has 32 slots and is boosted to 1000 FPS! It's going to be a bit longer before we can get stats running but please get on and try it out. It's a beast.

IP: gaming.wcu.edu:27025

(2) We have a new 24/7 d2 server. It is 26 slots, 100tic, 1000 FPS! When we get stats up for the other server this one will have stats as well.

IP: gaming.wcu.edu:27030

(3) The new gun game server is not yet up, but it will be soon. Right now it has the same rules as the old gun game server before it was shut down.

NOT YET UP, but IP: gaming.wcu.edu:27020

So you might want to go ahead and make sure all three of these are in your CSS favorites. I'm sure whenever we get stats up for them they will fill up quickly, especially the 24/7 d2 server.

I've got some ideas for the servers. I was planning on adding a feature to give the statuses of the other two servers and allow a player to join them just by typing a command. This has been around for a while on other servers, but I think it might help people jump from server to server.

• 4 weeks later...

Me. Been trying to get people to start playing but most say they want stats and betting back before they will step foot in there again.

they are just saying that because they are looking for reasons not to play.

but i know it is easier to appease than to convince they are retarded.

Stats was done last week and betting is back up.

Time for new excuses.

source is ze sux?

rc@n, you should be the catalyst who brings everyone back. I am sure there's tons of people who do the exact same thing as you. Join it and just chill for 15 minutes. I am sure some peeps will come in.

Stats was done last week and betting is back up.

Time for new excuses.

I was on the server like tuesday and stats/betting were not in place. I guess its possible for stats to have been on but betting was not I tried it. Kinda hard to test stats when its only one other guy and the bots. If you say they are up I believe you and yall should put something on the wcu calender like once a week says its css time or something like that. I know when I see stuff like that I usually join just to see whats going on.

They came up like Wednesay or Thursday. Idr when it was but Liam made the post saying they were back up.

Betting was brought back up earlier today.

If there's anymore plugins we're missing please let me know.