plans to build a mosque at ground zero

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where was foxnews and the msm when a guy tried to blow up a mosque during service in florida?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/fbi-finds-pipe-bomb-used-in-blast-at-jacksonville-fla-mosque/19475001

but if a guy named Mohammad did the exact same thing to a church somewhere he'd be a terrorist right?

Considering that it's common practice to build bombs in mosques (and schools) around the world I'd want just a little bit more to go on than AOLnews before drawing a conclusion. Statistically speaking on a global scale it's more likely that a bomb they built themselves went off than it is for a fat, white, American in bluejeans and a dirty white t-shirt to sneak around unnoticed during a service.

Statistically speaking on a global scale it's more likely that a bomb they built themselves went off than it is for a fat, white, American in bluejeans and a dirty white t-shirt to sneak around unnoticed during a service.

so it's more likely that a mosque in jacksonville florida builds bombs than it is for a crazy white dude to? Talk about being pretentious and straight up prejudice. You realize how ignorant that sounds masterP?

and aol was just one of many reports on this incident. Besides it was all over the local news in jacksonville.

Edited by NuRayZ

so where was foxnews and the msm when a guy tried to blow up a mosque during service in florida?

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/fbi-finds-pipe-bomb-used-in-blast-at-jacksonville-fla-mosque/19475001

but if a guy named Mohammad did the exact same thing to a church somewhere he'd be a terrorist right?

Considering that it's common practice to build bombs in mosques (and schools) around the world I'd want just a little bit more to go on than AOLnews before drawing a conclusion. Statistically speaking on a global scale it's more likely that a bomb they built themselves went off than it is for a fat, white, American in bluejeans and a dirty white t-shirt to sneak around unnoticed during a service.

that is the most ignorant statement i have ever read. i no longer will waste my time reading your responses in this thread.

so it's more likely that a mosque in jacksonville florida builds bombs than it is for a crazy white dude to? Talk about being pretentious and straight up prejudice. You realize how ignorant that sounds masterP?

that is the most ignorant statement i have ever read. i no longer will waste my time reading your responses in this thread.

What you think that *edited* doesn't happen because they're in America? Naive much? I mean we can ignore that there's been documented cases of Mosques in America training and sending suicide bombers to other countries if you want but burying your head in the sand doesn't really solve anything...

They'll never arrest anyone for this because a random guy on camera wandering around seemingly lost isn't a crime. Also notice that the guy isn't carrying anything and doesn't have a backpack or bag. Not only that but the videos are so blurry that half the white males in Jacksonville could probably fit the description. The videos shown in that news report are also obviously editted because the one of him behind the building skips. Unless he was carrying the pipebomb in his pants...

the whole point is where was fox news on this story? they would be all over it if what you said is true about terrorists being trained here and going to another country, but if someone was to threaten to blow up a mosque, they dont even care?

tin-foil-hat.jpg

People need to become more accepting of one another, especially in somewhere like New York.

Ideas like this make us no different than the "ridiculous Arab terrorists" that want us out of their country.

Hmm, I always felt like we were fairly open-minded in this area. I mean it's not like there is an absence of hate crimes here, but I would think that the majority of us are tolerant of each other.

I'm planning on moving out of the tri-state area sometime in the summer and one of the things that I told my boyfriend I was going to miss was the diversity.

What I meant was that most people are so open-minded around here that the people who are not really need to catch on, especially since it is so diverse around here. =)

I just noticed something weird. It says in the quote that you quoted toranky, but I'm torankusu, lol. I've never changed my name on here before. Did you add that in yourself? xP If not, that's strange.

Still wondering about this.

the whole point is where was fox news on this story? they would be all over it if what you said is true about terrorists being trained here and going to another country, but if someone was to threaten to blow up a mosque, they dont even care?

There's no reporting because there's no evidence of anything. At all.

All they have is an "explosion", the strength of which or magnitude has never been said and pictures of the damage never shown, a video of some random white guy that's too blurry to do anything with, and "remnants of a pipebomb" which could be or mean anything.

There are no facts here and certainly nothing substantial enough to make an arrest on. If they do get a tip on who this was they *edited* well better hope he still has evidence in his house because if he doesn't they'll arrest him and hang him on the international media gallows but have zero evidence to convict him on.

Also, just watched the video again and the shot of him walking around "hehind" the building is interesting. In the news report they said the recording was "taken at the mosque that shows a potential suspect walking in the area where the bomb exploded and close to the time the blast occurred" yet the lighting in the video is NOT from anywhere near 9:35PM in Florida. Maybe more like 6pm but there's way too much ambient light for it to be recorded that late in the evening.

Inb4 this was staged

People need to become more accepting of one another, especially in somewhere like New York.

Ideas like this make us no different than the "ridiculous Arab terrorists" that want us out of their country.

Hmm, I always felt like we were fairly open-minded in this area. I mean it's not like there is an absence of hate crimes here, but I would think that the majority of us are tolerant of each other.

I'm planning on moving out of the tri-state area sometime in the summer and one of the things that I told my boyfriend I was going to miss was the diversity.

What I meant was that most people are so open-minded around here that the people who are not really need to catch on, especially since it is so diverse around here. =)

I just noticed something weird. It says in the quote that you quoted toranky, but I'm torankusu, lol. I've never changed my name on here before. Did you add that in yourself? xP If not, that's strange.

You can change the name of the person you're quoting. See the posts I just quoted for an example.

You can change the name of the person you're quoting. See the posts I just quoted for an example.

obviously you have issues because you only talk to your self

Yeah, I know you can, but I was wondering if he changed it or not ("Did you add that in yourself?"). And if so, por que? My name was already in there.

There's no reporting because there's no evidence of anything. At all.

All they have is an "explosion", the strength of which or magnitude has never been said and pictures of the damage never shown, a video of some random white guy that's too blurry to do anything with, and "remnants of a pipebomb" which could be or mean anything.

There are no facts here and certainly nothing substantial enough to make an arrest on. If they do get a tip on who this was they *edited* well better hope he still has evidence in his house because if he doesn't they'll arrest him and hang him on the international media gallows but have zero evidence to convict him on.

Also, just watched the video again and the shot of him walking around "behind" the building is interesting. In the news report they said the recording was "taken at the mosque that shows a potential suspect walking in the area where the bomb exploded and close to the time the blast occurred" yet the lighting in the video is NOT from anywhere near 9:35PM in Florida. Maybe more like 6pm but there's way too much ambient light for it to be recorded that late in the evening.

Inb4 this was staged

If a pipe bomb went off at a church it would make foxnews before the official report came out, with big white letters saying "TERRORIST ACT?" or "ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AT IT AGAIN!?". Regardless if it was staged or not. That's been my whole point, they aren't fair and balanced, they are exactly like the rest of MSM with a very narrow agenda of bull*edited*. And if you honestly think that isn't remotely prejudice or a double standard, then your glasses must be busted or something. I may be naive to give a public neighborhood's mosque in florida the benefit of the doubt, but at least i wouldn't a racist prick who's first thought is "I bet they let off one of their own bombs on accident, keke."

Edited by NuRayZ

If a pipe bomb went off at a church it would make foxnews before the official report came out, with big white letters saying "TERRORIST ACT?" or "ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AT IT AGAIN!?". Regardless if it was staged or not.

Yes, it would make the same public headlines as when churches were being burned right and left in Flordia years ago. None. A brief mention and then back to commercials. FBI wasn't even involved if I remember correctly...

That's been my whole point, they aren't fair and balanced, they are exactly like the rest of MSM with a very narrow agenda of bull*edited*.

Then no media is balanced then because CNN and MSNBC completely ignored this as well. Although if you include local stations, Jacksonville's local Fox station was on that story like white on rice.

And if you honestly think that isn't remotely prejudice or a double standard, then your glasses must be busted or something. I may be naive to give a public neighborhood's mosque in florida the benefit of the doubt, but at least i'm not a racist prick who's first thought is "I bet they let off one of their own bombs on accident, keke."

Let's talk double standard. 11 churches were burned in a 150 mile area in Texas between Jan 1 and Feb 8, 2010. Did that make the media headlines? No. Were the FBI involved? No.

So a bomb that does little or no real damage to a mosque gets you up in arms but burning whole churches down doesn't even phase you? And you call me the racist prick?

If a pipe bomb went off at a church it would make foxnews before the official report came out, with big white letters saying "TERRORIST ACT?" or "ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS AT IT AGAIN!?". Regardless if it was staged or not.

Yes, it would make the same public headlines as when churches were being burned right and left in Flordia years ago. None. A brief mention and then back to commercials. FBI wasn't even involved if I remember correctly...

That's been my whole point, they aren't fair and balanced, they are exactly like the rest of MSM with a very narrow agenda of bull*edited*.

Then no media is balanced then because CNN and MSNBC completely ignored this as well. Although if you include local stations, Jacksonville's local Fox station was on that story like white on rice.

And if you honestly think that isn't remotely prejudice or a double standard, then your glasses must be busted or something. I may be naive to give a public neighborhood's mosque in florida the benefit of the doubt, but at least i'm not a racist prick who's first thought is "I bet they let off one of their own bombs on accident, keke."

Let's talk double standard. 11 churches were burned in a 150 mile area in Texas between Jan 1 and Feb 8, 2010. Did that make the media headlines? No. Were the FBI involved? No.

So a bomb that does little or no real damage to a mosque gets you up in arms but burning whole churches down doesn't even phase you? And you call me the racist prick?

i didn't mean you, i meant a racist prick who would say something like that. The fact that you said something similar is one thing, but a racist prick i called you not. :)

also, were any of those churches populated? Buildings burn a lot more than blow up. If it was Arson, and it was an attempt during service, by a guy named muhammed, then yes it would definitely have made the news.

Edited by NuRayZ
  • 2 months later...

so they have gotten permission from the local government to build there. End of story. But again, what is the big deal with building a mosque near ground zero? It's not on the site. Yeah it's a slap in the face to, iono maybe the mourners, and people who don't like muslims.

I'm glad they can build there, not exactly the place i'd place a mosque, but they should have the same rights as any other american. All those people protesting with red white and blue on, with big ole signs saying "if you can build a mosque near GZ, we can build a church in MECCA" are so full of themselves. they aren't mad because it's near GZ, their mad because it's a mosque. Prejudice and ignorance at it's finest.

Edited by NuRayZ

Of course it did, yankees don't know their history. Muslims almost always build a mosque on or very near a religious or societal structure after they've destroyed it. It's a sign of dominance and functions as a constant reminder of their accomplishment. inb4 no they don't, google it. I guess it's better than what they used to do to churches in the middle east, it's harder to get away with zerg infesting them than it used to be.

I do find it odd that churches spend years in legal proceeding when they want to expand beyond a certain size but as soon as the muslims want to build something that dwarfs most churches around there they get an instant pass. Since they're all buddy buddy in New York, let's build a giant Catholic church right beside the mosque.

Since they're all buddy buddy in New York, let's build a giant Catholic church right beside the mosque.

dude why not? If someone wants to spend 100 million on a catholic church to be placed right beside the mosque then by all means let em.

Edited by NuRayZ