NAACP declares war on intelligence.

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who sucks more?

• NAACP
    • Hallmark

NAACP just got antsy because they haven't been able to play the race card on anything lately but there's no excuse for Hallmark not manning up and putting them in their place. There's no way anyone could hear '*edited*s' in that and anyone who does needs to have their reproduction and voting rights revoked for sheer, absolute stupidity.

I don't mind libs and idiots reproducing and voting but this hits a level where I feel it no longer tolerable.

Hallmark, racist. Really?

There are many racists out there. Hallmark is about the furthest from racist you can get without actually being a black person holding a royal flush, of spades, in a deck of black cards, with 'race cards' for jokers.

i gotta say, some of the most racist people i know are black

my mom was eating lunch with this lady that she's know for like 15 years and my mom goes 'ooo, they have watermelon here, i'm gonna get some, you want any?' and this lady just gives her this look like i can't believe you just said that

seriously, its *edited*ing watermelon it's delicious, you won't eat it? more for me

*edited*ING ROFL MY SISTER GOT THAT FOR HER GRADUATION

sorry guys, I guess I'm racist.

I almost bought one for my sister's HS graduation. Seriously, it was down to that and one other card. There's nothing racist about it, at all.

*edited*ING ROFL MY SISTER GOT THAT FOR HER GRADUATION

sorry guys, I guess I'm racist.

I almost bought one for my sister's HS graduation. Seriously, it was down to that and one other card. There's nothing racist about it, at all.

Lulz, the only reason I got it was because the voices in it were grating to the ear drum and it would annoy my sister. If the NAACP told Hallmark to ban it because it was obnoxious I would be all over it.

OH *edited* CARL SAGAN SAID BLACK *edited*S ON TELEVISION! BAN HIM AND TAKE AWAY HIS DEGREES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBsokna2z2k

Apparently these *edited*s are stars in which light is trapped in their vaginas and they become nearly invisible. The more you know.

• 2 weeks later...