Man, Brazil was looking *edited*ty the last 10 mins, add another 5 mins to the clock and PRK could have tied it. Brazil pulled all the good starters, they were in shock from that kid getting fast as *edited* and scoring, and their defense was in shambles.

I really want to buy a PRK jersey but this game was their "unveiling" lol

Four teams in order of root: USA, Ghana, PRK, and Mexico

I really want one of those Italy track jackets.

That white and gold is soooo fresh.

Man, Brazil was looking *edited*ty the last 10 mins, add another 5 mins to the clock and PRK could have tied it. Brazil pulled all the good starters, they were in shock from that kid getting fast as *edited* and scoring, and their defense was in shambles.

My roomamate bought a Dempsey jersey and I was planning on getting a Brian Ching jersey but he is old and didn't make the cut, alas.

I really like the mexico and french jerseys this year. cept the french jersey looks like fake abs, so it loses the niceness some.

while i don't support North Korea in any of their political stances, i couldn't help but cheer for their soccer team. Even though they lost, i thought they played their hearts out. I wonder why their main striker was crying before the start of the game during their national anthem. You think it was in remembrance of the daily beatings he got from Kim Jung or the fact that he's never seen anything more grandiose and amazing as the outside world?

while i don't support North Korea in any of their political stances, i couldn't help but cheer for their soccer team. Even though they lost, i thought they played their hearts out. I wonder why their main striker was crying before the start of the game during their national anthem. You think it was in remembrance of the daily beatings he got from Kim Jung or the fact that he's never seen anything more grandiose and amazing as the outside world?

given that guy plays for a Japanese league team im sure he has seen the outside world

these arnt the commoners they are the leeter than leet

i hate having no d w b . are all not working

Edited by MajorMajorMajor

My roomamate bought a Dempsey jersey and I was planning on getting a Brian Ching jersey but he is old and didn't make the cut, alas.

I really like the mexico and french jerseys this year. cept the french jersey looks like fake abs, so it loses the niceness some.

The Italy jersey has those fake abs and fake pecs too... Exactly the reason why I'd rather get the walk-on jackets.

There are more people in Houston than there is in all of Slovenia and we can't beat these guys?! WTF 2 - 0 USA losing at the half. LETS GO USA!!!!

Seriously, they need to just put the Houston Dynamo on the field and get it done.

WTF WTF WTF *edited*ING *edited* POOR OFFICIATING

ive never wanted anyone to die, but after watching that BULL*edited* call after bull*edited* call by the ref in the US Slov game, I wouldn't mind at all if he *edited*ing imploded right on tv. THAT REF *edited*ED UP....god im pised