Ok, gotta get that rotation fixed ...

Basically, we need to get about 10 maps to start keeping a steady flow of people in the server. The votemap has been up for a while but it was never meant to stay up.

So, we all know the basic maps that seem to be popular among server browsers:

dust2

office

inferno

Give me some good maps that will make people join! When we get a steady population going, we can start adding new maps.. hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

I like dust 1, I just wish more people would play it and not complain and or leave when it comes up.

I would def say contra though. I'll try to find a way to work d1 and sk3 and deagle in with out interfering with population ... I'll be thankful for any suggestions.

1 Office

2 Dust2

3 Inferno

4 Assualt

5 Piranesi

6 Tides

7 Sk3 or deagle 5 you can't have both with a 10 map rotation imo

8 Contra

9 Mill

10 Nuke

i'd like havana, but i know everyone hates that one nuke is iffy as well, but i think the more it's kept to the originals the better, people know them and can tolerate them better

1 Office

2 Dust2

3 Inferno

4 Assualt

5 Piranesi

6 Tides

8 Contra

9 Mill

10 Nuke

i'd like havana, but i know everyone hates that one nuke is iffy as well, but i think the more it's kept to the originals the better, people know them and can tolerate them better

lol you member you

1 Office

2 Dust2

3 Inferno

4 Assualt

5 Piranesi

6 Tides

8 Contra

9 Mill

10 Nuke

Taking a look at Rainey's list. I think tides might be a bit iffy. I enjoy playing it, but the naysayers THE NAYSAYERS!!!! Anyway, we might as well put something up and see how it goes. It's got to be better than the map vote.

current map cycle

de_dust2

de_nuke

de_contra

de_inferno

de_tides

cs_office

cs_italy

de_cpl_mill

de_dust

de_piranesi

de_cbble

de_prodigy

this is in no way the final one.. I left out deagle and scoutzkinez. We currently have admins that can change the map, and for right now I think that will have to be to keep population.

Its good except for nuke...no one ever stays for nuke

more people join for nuke than tides

Im not a fan of tides either but in all seriousness nuke tends to kill the population. I love nuke but its bad for population.

• 2 months later...