Sign in to follow this  
MasterP

Discounted Bad Company 2 and MW2

Gogamer has Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $35 and Modern Warfare 2 for $40.

If you've been holding out for MW2 to be priced realistically now's the time to buy.

MW2 has been down in the $40 range for the 360 for awhile now; actually just under 40 on amazon right now. not sure why its cheaper for 360 than the ps3 or pc, but probably cause everyone that wanted it for 360 already bought it lol

MW2 has been down in the $40 range for the 360 for awhile now; actually just under 40 on amazon right now. not sure why its cheaper for 360 than the ps3 or pc, but probably cause everyone that wanted it for 360 already bought it lol

I mean the primary reason I haven't bought MW2 is because the PC version is not worth $60. There's no getting around that fact.

I mean the primary reason I haven't bought MW2 is because the PC version is not worth $60. There's no getting around that fact.

Not on PC it's really not. I have it but got it as a gift. The campaign is solid but short.

crap I wanted to try out bfbc2 but I guess I'll have to wait til another time