CSS Fun Night Thursday Night

So, I have some time Thursday night where I can play for a while and I was thinking we could have it from 7-9 Thursday night.

I know we haven't had one in a while so let's try to get everyone involved in this one. I'll put up the steam group event.

cam you add something about it to the wcu steam group?

I made the event. Is there something more you think I should do?

I didnt check I just assumed it still needed to be done. I will be there. Im guessing times are eastern?

I didnt check I just assumed it still needed to be done. I will be there. Im guessing times are eastern?

Yes, 7PM EST

*edited* ill be at work till late and getting up early friday...

Well this is the only night that I can do it, but I would gladly let a current admin (or exec) host an event on another night of their choosing.

I don't know what ballz is doing.. but gg is out of the question for that server. Even if I were to install it on there, the server would most likely have to be restarted in order to cut it off and I have no idea how it will work with the new update and the other plugins..

Thx for the idea though.

I don't know what ballz is doing.. but gg is out of the question for that server. Even if I were to install it on there, the server would most likely have to be restarted in order to cut it off and I have no idea how it will work with the new update and the other plugins..

Thx for the idea though.

:(