All because I never stop doing things for this website, because this website is my baby....I have made yet another skin:) I will keep doing these things for this great club, because it's the only club worthy of it. You can see it has a nifty web 2.0 look, and for you PC players in the club, I made you a slightly different version of the skin, which you can find in the skin chooser at the bottom of the forums. It's called "The Real Deal (Buds)". You'll love it. There will be bugs, undoubtedly....and if there aren't, I'll be surprised. Just let me know:)

I just want it to be known that no matter what anybody has/will say about me, I would never do anything to hurt this website, or the club. I consider this website my greatest project, and I would never do anything like that. I think most of you know me better than that.

<3333

Here's the deal, I assume some of you didn't like my original post, because you thought it might be drama filled etc and soforth. You're probably right, and I respect your opinions. I must make it clear that I made it the way I made it on purpose. That particular part of the post does not show on the main site front page, so there is nothing to worry about in that respect. My angle here is I know what's been said about me in places I (conveniently) can't defend myself on this forum, so I'm entitled to at least be able to rebut, in a calm and rational manner as I have done this morning. I know these things because I've seen it done with other people, and I know thats how things work here....and because it's happened to me before here. I'm not sure why everyone pegs me as a risk to this website, when it's me and Adambomb who CREATED this site from scratch. This website is one of my most highly regarded, and is at the top of my portfolio. I assure you I am the LEAST risk to this website among pretty much anybody else. I'm not saying anybody else is a risk, I'm simply saying I'm the last one that should be suspected. I deleted logs once, big deal. I know one other person who has, and he shouldn't be throwing stones.

That's the last I will touch on the subject.

</speech>

Enjoy the skin, budz:)

Edited by Raven

This is awesome, I love the flow of it and the colors are nice, even though I hate WCU's new colors it looks good, thank you Derrick for being awesome and doing what you do!

This is awesome, I love the flow of it and the colors are nice, even though I hate WCU's new colors it looks good, thank you Derrick for being awesome and doing what you do!

Don't thank me for being awesome...thats like putting a price tag on perfection.

Same as before ITS deleted the old server, I think our skin looks much better than WCU's skin.

Excellent job to all involved.

Btw, make sure you've backed it up in like 10 locations. :)

Don't thank me for being awesome...thats like putting a price tag on perfection.

'Perfection' implies that no mistakes are made. Clearly, the grammar in the above post does not represent 'perfection.'

'Perfection' implies that no mistakes are made. Clearly, the grammar in the above post does not represent 'perfection.'

.....eh

Edited by Ritsuka

awesome job raven.

btw, dunno if this was your fault, not saying it was, but now the homepage looks like this:

Picture-1_03.jpg?t=1279160144

why are there two nav bars?

Its just temporary, I'm currently building a homepage layout to match the current forums layout, and that menu will be skinned like the forums menu etc and soforth.