Sign in to follow this  
Akuzan

Limbo - Your thoughts

its a pseudo puzzle game in ways though so 1st run could take waaaayyyyy longer than a second run

From the demo and what I saw it looks like the puzzles are going to be great and the shading for the world was beautiful

its a pseudo puzzle game in ways though so 1st run could take waaaayyyyy longer than a second run

Does a game like that have replay value though? I mean once you solve the puzzle it's not going to change.

Does a game like that have replay value though? I mean once you solve the puzzle it's not going to change.

i mean i replayed portal and that is essentially a puzzle game...

i mean i replayed portal and that is essentially a puzzle game...

True, but this game seemed a bit more simple than portal. (Simple as in what you can do with the game not difficulty).