I've come to determine that the reason the CSS server is not as populated is directly the result of me pwning the newbs that come on the server... basically it's like they log on.. then I jump and 1-deag them from across the map .. and then they're like... wtf .. and I'm like meh cuz I didn't get 2 kills with one bullet. So then they're like ok well I'll play another round.. and then I use my leet skills to defy source physics by throwing a nade and then using the blast to jump across the map and knife them in their spawn...

After that they usually leave.

But on a more serious note: I'm not that good, but I have noticed during our fun nights that I make at least 2 or 3 people leave immediately after I pwn them. What's with people? Is the CSS community really that bad? Does their e-peen go limp? I don't know.

i am a baddie and i RQ whenever i play with lemmon because he is so superior to me in every way. and yes he has defied physics and knifed me 5 seconds into a round idk how he did it must be some voodoo magication.

They're going to do to CSS what they did to TF2. I can't stand to play TF2 now because they made it like BF2 with time-related unlocks and achievements. It's not really about who's the better team it's about which team has the most/best unlocks.

They're going to do to CSS what they did to TF2. I can't stand to play TF2 now because they made it like BF2 with time-related unlocks and achievements. It's not really about who's the better team it's about which team has the most/best unlocks.

Do you know this for sure??????

I hope their not going to lock anything that is currently available.. if they provided new items then that might be interesting.

There's no way to tell where they're taking CSS. TF2 started small and innocent and now I barely recognize it as the same game.

IMO all this expansion is a distraction away from where they should be going, Episode 3.

TF2 is the same as it has been. The "unlocks" are not even locked anymore. The random hats and item drops do nothing to affect either side of the team so I don't know what you are going on about. You can literally have any set up and still be completely competent when playing, whether you go all new items or all old items or whatever combo you want.

You are just mad you suck.

<3

TF2 is the same as it has been. The "unlocks" are not even locked anymore. The random hats and item drops do nothing to affect either side of the team so I don't know what you are going on about. You can literally have any set up and still be completely competent when playing, whether you go all new items or all old items or whatever combo you want.

You are just mad you suck.

<3

well i haven't played it in a while.. so you should know what i'm talking about... FEEL THE E-RAGE.. lol

anyway I didn't know they opened up everything, but that's cool.. kinda like promoting everyone in mw2 to level 70 though

Better than the hackers in CoD4.

MasterP: "Why do you bother?"

Hacker: "I'm trying to level my account. When I get to lvl55 I'll stop."

MasterP: "No you won't, you'll get to lvl55, still suck, and turn your hacks back on."

Hacker: "I won't suck when I get the good guns."

At this point 12 players typed "lol", "rofl" or "wtf" at the same time. The other 10 were nerd rageing at the guy that just headshot them with a para from across the map while typing in chat.

Better than the hackers in CoD4.

MasterP: "Why do you bother?"

Hacker: "I'm trying to level my account. When I get to lvl55 I'll stop."

MasterP: "No you won't, you'll get to lvl55, still suck, and turn your hacks back on."

Hacker: "I won't suck when I get the good guns."

At this point 12 players typed "lol", "rofl" or "wtf" at the same time. The other 10 were nerd rageing at the guy that just headshot them with a para from across the map while typing in chat.

*edited*ING WIN!

Oh btw, Punkbuster was enabled on that server. He had a really cool aimbot though, when it killed it you it announced to the server in chat that it (the aimbot) had killed you, told you how many shots it took to kill you, how many times it had killed you, and how many total kills it (the bot) had.