What would get you on the server?

15 members have voted

1. 1. What would get you on the server?

• I don't play CS:S anymore, the game is dead.
    • I've never played CS:S - I'm lame.
    • A better map rotation.
    • More fun nights.
    • The server is always empty.. if people were on, I'd play.

I voted for the last option but it was not quite the fit to my opinion. I always have, and probably always will only play when I see lemm, rainey, hannah, and other fun people already playing. It used to be I could hop on and there was someone I knew always on the server, but most of those people have just either stopped playing or have moved on to something else. Ergo I don't really come on any more.

I voted for the last option but it was not quite the fit to my opinion. I always have, and probably always will only play when I see lemm, rainey, hannah, and other fun people already playing. It used to be I could hop on and there was someone I knew always on the server, but most of those people have just either stopped playing or have moved on to something else. Ergo I don't really come on any more.

So basically, we need to recruit moar fun people to play... not just random pub dribble.

It never has people on and when I try to populate it no one wants to play it. Are stats back up and working? I know alot of people used to play for the stats. If they are back up and working maybe you need to advertise that in the server name.

The real question would be how i Could Get You boys to convert back to 1.6

I'm Lonely......and getting banned from all the other servers with people in them for no reasons....>.>'

<---Post 200 ^.^

Edited by Ritsuka

I think at this point its dead, I'll get on with you guys to help pop it, but at this point it seems kinda a waste of time.

And mostly this should be used as a learning experience.

Stats is why you lost everyone, you lost stats and said "*edited* it, we'll put them on with the new servers"

Wether that's really what was said or not, it sure seemed like it, and I garundamntee you that is why you lost everyone.

Next time: Don't wait for the new *edited*ing servers to fix something that could be done in 30 minutes because you don't want to do it again, you had other options than hlxstats.

I think at this point its dead, I'll get on with you guys to help pop it, but at this point it seems kinda a waste of time.

Stats is why you lost everyone, you lost stats and said "*edited* it, we'll put them on with the new servers"

Wether that's really what was said or not, it sure seemed like it, and I garundamntee you that is why you lost everyone.

Next time: Don't wait for the new *edited*ing servers to fix something that could be done in 30 minutes because you don't want to do it again, you had other options than hlxstats.

I can Tell you as a seasoned player, the community itself went down with kids taking up the guns that didnt have the skills to play or learn so they gave up

We our Server we have too many seasoned players that rip on new players, ive toned my game down for those times but then i get bored :\

But understanding that the game is still alive, I mean if i hear CS i always coming running into a room with "Happy Makers" ^.^

Well basically we had technical issues as far as the stats go and with the system the way it was if we had put up stats the servers wouldn't have run well at all. I do think this is the main reason we lost everyone though. I wish we could have done something about it.

It depends on how many people play. No stats system directly punishes you for not being active, the reason you lowered in rank is because that many people surpassed your points while you were gone.

That being said, we could probably custom-code a punishment system into our stats system...

really? i didn't realize that. I was 2nd place on this server and then after 12 days of not playing i dropped to 321. are wcu servers that extreme?

I've been playing with hlstatsx for a while and this is not normal. I don't know what to tell you.