Winners: Felix Domo, Wes, Shae, & Ben Dana

Left 4 Dead 2

Winners: Felix Domo, Manly Moose, Wes, & Kranchan

Guilty Gear

Winner: Alpha Diop

Runner-Up: Kaz-Ka

CONSOLE TOURNAMENTS

Halo: Reach

Winners: I Don't Give a *edited* (Casey Scarbro, Lexton Connely, Duy Nygen, Mat Wiard)

Modern Warfare 2

Winners: Run Dan Run (Casey Scarbro, Lexton Connely, Dan Hernandez, & Shawn Chapman)

SoulCalibur 4

Winner: Crashdummyx

Runner-Up: Mole

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Winner: Kaz-Ka

Runner-Up: Crashdummyx

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Winner: Nebs

Runner-Up: Eyce

Mario Kart 64

Winner: Michael Smith

Runner Up: Kaz-Ka

ATTENDANCE

I hate losing to Nebs in Melee and BBCS. Oh well, *edited* happens.

At least I won the MTG freeplay, though.

It was a very fun LAN overall.

Edited by A(x/y)s

This was a great lan, despite slightly lower numbers than previous lans.

AND I WON L4D2 AND TF2 WOOT!

PC side when surprisingly smooth when people weren't rushing of to other tournaments in the middle of cap'ing a point.

This was a great lan, despite slightly lower numbers than previous lans.

AND I WON L4D2 AND TF2 WOOT!

PC side when surprisingly smooth when people weren't rushing of to other tournaments in the middle of cap'ing a point.

I could understand if i hit the post button again in frustration, but i only hit it once and it wen through, communication error?

OR IS THE BOARD TRYING TO IMITATE ME TO TAKE MY PLACE?

BTW: where are the pics?

During the LAN, I kep asking JJ if he was taking pictures. He kept giving me vague answers like "I'll take some later."

I see they are on facebook. But do you realize your not going to get sponsors linked to facebook?

Lets be real here. They shouldn't be there. Sponsors cant see them.

On a side note someone removed me and my position on the group. I think i can fix that. It also needs updateing. Ill fix that.

Stop posting stuff on there and not on the forums. News is news shouldn't it be everywhere?

On a side note someone removed me and my position on the group.

You can't seriously tell me you didn't see that one coming :)

As far as your preference in marketing, Facebook is more popular to the people running the club but a quick numbers check will bring the reality of the situation back to heart. You have 167 members in your facebook group and maybe 120 posts, that's only 167 people that can be notified of LAN events and a very small amount of activity for 6 years of operation. The forums have 1,290 members and 106,000 posts. One of those is impressive to a sponsor, the other is not.

It's been a while since we had a marketing admin that cared, could you please try to get as many of the pictures from the last few LANs as possible for upload here? It'd be nice to add them to the ones we already have so that we have a nice continuity of as many past events as possible. That's something else sponsors love to see.

Btw, I just noticed that in one of the pics from the Dec 2010 event Liquid is using a WCU owned monitor that still has one of the new asset tags. These tags are required to be removed when an item is purchased at a surplus sale. Please tell me this wasn't stolen...

Btw, I just noticed that in one of the pics from the Dec 2010 event Liquid is using a WCU owned monitor that still has one of the new asset tags. These tags are required to be removed when an item is purchased at a surplus sale. Please tell me this wasn't stolen...

Really? LOL

I assumed that the pictures are the Historian? job rather than the marketing. I try and post on Facebook and the forums, the only thing that I have posted on the facebook are flyers just as I have posted here for opinions. I can contact the Historian and tell him to upload the pictures on the forums as well.

Meh, it's his job to take them but since it's your job to do the marketing it never hurts to follow through and make sure it gets done. Since you're the only exec that seems to regularly check here could you please pass the request on?

Tbh, a really active marketing admin can wield alot more power than was originally intended under the guise of marketing the club, so much so that they could probably rival a VP's power if they played their cards right. The only reason the position hasn't ever been abused is because we've never had one that truely cared about the job :(

Meh, it's his job to take them but since it's your job to do the marketing it never hurts to follow through and make sure it gets done. Since you're the only exec that seems to regularly check here could you please pass the request on?

Tbh, a really active marketing admin can wield alot more power than was originally intended under the guise of marketing the club, so much so that they could probably rival a VP's power if they played their cards right. The only reason the position hasn't ever been abused is because we've never had one that truely cared about the job :(

Sent him a message asking him to post the pictures here, hopefully he will respond soon and all will be well lol.