Sign in to follow this  
rossman

Name the game.

Ok so I've been trying to figure out the name of the game that I used to play a longggggg time ago.

It was a 2d, space game where you controlled a space ship of one color and had a planet. The objective of the game was to defend your color planet while capturing other stars/planets and destroying other colored AI around the map.

If anyone knows I'd love them forever.

well if i new that stuff P I'd tell you but this *edited* has been bugging me forever. i literally sat starting at google images trying to figure out this game.

-Major

uhm i dont really know this an older game with graphics a little above asteroids, your ship looked like a colored triangle and the planets were a ring. But yeah you had to capture the blank planets.

well if i new that stuff P I'd tell you but this *edited* has been bugging me forever. i literally sat starting at google images trying to figure out this game.

-Major

uhm i dont really know this an older game with graphics a little above asteroids, your ship looked like a colored triangle and the planets were a ring. But yeah you had to capture the blank planets.

feels like master of orion

good game is good

ugh when your done helping him mebbe yall can help me.. I'll make a separate thread

pssh who would help you lemm. jk

and master of orion kinda looks like it but its more dated than that. Like i said, it looks like colored asteroid ships. lol