Does TF2 still have a large following?

Unfortunately.

They keep adding crap and having sales to attract players to replace oldies that quit.

I think I speak for the entire planet when I say they should be using these programmers to make HL3 rather than adding content.

Meh, I'd rather have a fun casual game right now anyway... hl3 should wait until I haz a new computer with better netz

Back to TOPIC...

GIVE ME ALL UR HATZ.. I wanted to get the alien hat from alien swarm but I haz no friends to play campain with and no time to do it either... poop.

Meh, I'd rather have a fun casual game right now anyway... hl3 should wait until I haz a new computer with better netz

Back to TOPIC...

GIVE ME ALL UR HATZ.. I wanted to get the alien hat from alien swarm but I haz no friends to play campain with and no time to do it either... poop.

If you find time I'll hop on and play. It's decently fun

I haz an extra vintage ubersaw.

I already haz that.

I have a good bit. You can check my backpack and see..but only what's on the 1st page.

You do have a good bit. I have a vintage ambassador and a dueling game (5 uses) available for trade atm.. let's talk business.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/mcsapp

...i have like 4 items...

You have items waiting to go into your backpack. You just need to join tf2 and die and it should give them too you. You should start joining the idle server when you are not gaming...as in, when you are sleeping.

How do you know he has items waiting.. is there a way you can tell without idling?

He has already found the items but in order for them to be accepted into his backpack he must die. He has probably idled in spectator and then exited the game w/o dying. This leaves items that you have found unallocated in the backpack until he dies. If you click his backpack and look near the bottom you will see "The following items were found but not yet placed in the backpack:".

• 1 month later...