Sign in to follow this  
Ephraim

Meeting Minutes (October 21, 2010)

I really was going to go to the LAN, but now I'm not..

You can thank the WCU Gaming Club Exec's.

If you lived in NC I'd say drive up and take the concealed carry class with me that day but alas you live in SC :(

I really was going to go to the LAN, but now I'm not..

You can thank the WCU Gaming Club Exec's.

NO YOU MUST GO I WILL BE THERE

I really would like to go. Right now, I am definitely leaning towards no. Ballz is very unreliable, and even though he told me he would go, I don't believe him. I live over 2 hours away from my girlfriend and I only get to see her on the weekends, plus I haven't spent a lot of time with my family lately.

It does seem like it will be the last time they play CSS, which is one of the main reasons I'd like to go... another being hanging out with my WCU peeps (which from what I can tell most aren't going to be there). I'll have to think about it some more..

Right now I can't say I'm going if no one will confirm it is actually taking place. For all we know they've already kicked CSS off the list.

This is the most careless display I have ever seen come from this club and I am very disappointed.

I got word from Kazka that the lan is still definitely a go (he talked to Tallgeese), if that helps. I better see you there cause its gonna suck otherwise.

please dont let me down gaming club i want this to be fun if im gonna drive 5 hours!

No working servers.

No sponsors.

No LAN pics.

No executives active on the forums.

Minimal advertising for either LAN.

Two missing executives.

Way to prove me wrong, guys.

I guess its a good think im bringing my 360 to the lan cause it sounds like the pc games will be a bust

Does anyone plan on setting up the servers for the PC games? Right now they're out of date, unconfigured, and useless.

I hope theres a LAN tomorrow, I would like to run for the advertising position next time it is up for re-election. As of tonight I have seen the first flyer/ poster in the UC.

I hope the next LAN will be a better success than I think this one is going to be.

Sign in to follow this