Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

Lemm's No New Content Thread

I think he could have been talking to us both.. or just everyone but master p..

because he smells

That's fine, the way I've been playing L4D2 lately I can totally understand not being called awesome. In fact, I don't even play anymore, too many $5 specials.

I do not, however, smell. At all. Well, ok, maybe if I exercise but we all know how often that happens :)

see you there!

I'll have to warm up a bit this afternoon, I've been playing gt5 all week.

JOO GIT A MIC YET?

mebbs we can wear the WCU tags.. (unofficially of course)

I've been wearing my dbi tags from an original CoD clan I founded back in '04...

well, it's the end of an era, for me at least

my old computer decided that it didn't want to turn on today, and while probably a new power supply is all that is needed. assuming i guessed correctly, who knows, but power supply seems the right call as nothing happens when i press the on button (this does assume that the on button works, but that's another issuse). Anyways it is clearly a sign that ol' rainey raine needs a new desktop computer, hopefully one that costs little to no money and can run supreme commander and other newish games without crying.

i'll probably end up trying to build something myself, as 1 it would be a good experience and 2 i'm cheap

to imitate stingy lemm, who locks down his wireless, STINGY RAINE BUILDS HIS COMPUTER HISSELF

i'll still keep this one working, but more of a backup/music box thingy

it was the first computer i owned soley

it was the computer i played hl2 and cs:s on first

it was the computer that i fought hordes of zombies with you guys

it was the computer that handled college and torrents

TORRENTS EVERYWHERE

even though i know it's comming back, it's still a sad day. and while i have a netbook to carry me for the meantime, it's just not the same. it's like someone put my brother in a coma, or something, maybe not. i dunno. but i don't like it all the same

well, it's the end of an era, for me at least

my old computer decided that it didn't want to turn on today, and while probably a new power supply is all that is needed. assuming i guessed correctly, who knows, but power supply seems the right call as nothing happens when i press the on button (this does assume that the on button works, but that's another issuse). Anyways it is clearly a sign that ol' rainey raine needs a new desktop computer, hopefully one that costs little to no money and can run supreme commander and other newish games without crying.

i'll probably end up trying to build something myself, as 1 it would be a good experience and 2 i'm cheap

to imitate stingy lemm, who locks down his wireless, STINGY RAINE BUILDS HIS COMPUTER HISSELF

i'll still keep this one working, but more of a backup/music box thingy

it was the first computer i owned soley

it was the computer i played hl2 and cs:s on first

it was the computer that i fought hordes of zombies with you guys

it was the computer that handled college and torrents

TORRENTS EVERYWHERE

even though i know it's comming back, it's still a sad day. and while i have a netbook to carry me for the meantime, it's just not the same. it's like someone put my brother in a coma, or something, maybe not. i dunno. but i don't like it all the same

I remember that computer... it will be missed.

Nice post btw.

it's a 'raine has too much free time update'

current mw2 setups

Ak-At4

Scavenger

Stopping Power

Ninja

Final Stand

Ak-47 with extended mags

At4

Rpd/rpg

Sleight of hand

Stopping Power

Steady Aim

Martydom (mostly for potenial payback nade kills, i used to have danger close on this until i finished multi-rpg)

RPD with grip

RPG

Subs check 'em

Bling pro

Stopping power

Steady aim

Final Stand

P90 akimbo with extended mags (feels so *edited* good, i was using mp5s, but i'm cycling through the smgs for each camo)

g18 akimbo with silencers

LMG

sleight of hand

Stoppoing power

ninja

final stand

l86 with grip, (i love the l86, i feel that among the lmgs only the rpd really challenges it, thought the aug will always hold a special place in my heart, in all honesty i think the lmgs are the best and would really use only them, but sometimes it's nice to mix things up)

m93 raffica with red dot (for some reason i just couldn't hit anything with iron sights on the raffica, and i don't really use it much anyways)

battle rifle

scavenger

stopping power

steady aim

final stand

m21 ebr with fmj (hoping that i'll luck into collateral, but i might have to pick up the barrett)

temp with extended mags

quick draw

slieght of hand

lightweight

nnja

final stand

scar h iwth fmj ( currently it's the scar, but i rotate through most, i like this for free-for-all because it gives you the best response time

favela

scavenger

danger close

scrambler

final stand

CLAYMORES

ump45

m1014

this class exists because i like it, i like jsut sitting in the ice cream shop and watching guys run into my claymores, it just feels great to call in harriers and stuff off clays

those are the main ones, i don't really use much else, i havce a thermal acr, but i don't really use it that often

today i realized that i've moved into the final tier of fps gameplay

tier 1: new game or new to the genre, *edited* sux and you get frustrated really easily

tier 2: you've figured things out but you still complain about the game and feel generally unhappy

tier 3: you've figured out most of the tricks but you complain about the little things, getting robbed of proper damage, that gun shouldn't reach/hit that far/hard blah blah

tier 4: you've figured out everything and are pretty good, nothing really phases you, i actually c ompliment other players at this stage, nice rpg, clever claymore, it's generally a good time

cod tier: you've done everything, but you prestiged so your *edited*ed untill you unlock your favorite combination (just wait til i get my acr back jerks!)

unrelated topic:

quad cores, are they being effectively used by games? are dual cores?

unrelated further

say you banged a nun, do you think your bros would be impressed or unimpressed? or put more numerically

say the chick was a 7, but she was also a nun, would that give you a bonus or a minus? and by how much?

cause the way I saw it is that it's a big plus, +3 to be more precise, however my fellow co-workers feel that a nun is a minus, a huge one infact

these are thoughts that keep me from dying of boredom at my job

we discussed sunday school teacher and felt that that was a massive bonus, this from the people who also voted down nuns, it's an odd world out there

grossly unrelated

brewing your own beer, worth it? or not?

Depends on how good you are.

not worth it because you live in charlotte near a froogle mcdoogle

who dat be?

Depends on how good you are.

not worth it because you live in charlotte near a froogle mcdoogle

who dat be?

mega warehouse of fine craft brews from all ova the globe for cheap. Drive to carowinds, you will see it

So, i've been thinking about the tricorder from star trek

i used to give it a lot of smack because it would do just about everything

then i thought about current cell phones

now i want to take back all the smack i gave about the tricorder

So, i've been thinking about the tricorder from star trek

i used to give it a lot of smack because it would do just about everything

then i thought about current cell phones

now i want to take back all the smack i gave about the tricorder

Tricorders can't access youtube... FAIL

I would have if I knew about it... some of my other friends JUST told me about it.. i'm a bit *edited*ed

but I've already committed to going to clemson. GF's parents are visiting. She wishes she knew before too..