Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

Lemm got a Job!

I'm going to be moving to Charlotte. I accepted a great job offer as a Junior Web Developer and will start on the 28th. After searching for a full time permanent job for over a year now after graduating from Clemson, this is truly a blessing.

UPTOWN CHARLOTTTEEEEEE...

awesome work buddy!

I didnt know you were looking for a job or i couldve hooked you up with the contract agency that got me my last 2 jobs...

I'm going to be moving to Charlotte. I accepted a great job offer as a Junior Web Developer and will start on the 28th. After searching for a full time permanent job for over a year now after graduating from Clemson, this is truly a blessing.

UPTOWN CHARLOTTTEEEEEE...

OMG OMG

LEMM WILL BE IN MY TOWN

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

Congrats dude!

The gods are working in your favor.

If you don't mind me asking, how is the pay? Also what is the cost of living over there?

Thanks guys. I'm not sure where I'll be living exactly.. I have to go looking for an apartment soon. MINI-LANS ALL AROUND.. lol if my living room is big enough.. someone else bring the switch.

I'm really still finding out about the cost of living but the pay is really good.. a lot more than I would have accepted after waiting so long to get a job.

ME AND RAINE ARE GONNA HANG OUT - I'm excited

I'm about 45 minutes from uptown :)

ME AND RAINE AND KIP ARE GONNA HANG OUT - I'm excited.

Hey Lemm! You're right near me as well. I work in Charlotte near the airport. Lets go get lunch sometime when you get all moved up here

Hey Lemm! You're right near me as well. I work in Charlotte near the airport. Lets go get lunch sometime when you get all moved up here

Sounds great!

Yeah, I still don't know the area very well, but I have a good friend who works at Vanguard and he says that's near the airport. Looks like I'll have some cool peeps to hang out with.

I'll be working for the Hearst Corporation in the Hearst Tower. Specifically in the Hearst Service Center..

Hearst.

So, I'm looking for an apartment. Anyone know what a reasonable price would be for a 1 bedroom apartment near uptown.. most of the places I've been looking at are in the 700-800 range.

Try looking 15-20 minutes out of the city in one of the smaller surrounding towns. Rent should be much cheaper.

MOVING TO NC!!!

Went up on Saturday and found an apartment.. it will be off of South Tryon in Ayrsely.