Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

CoD: Black Ops

Started playing this last night.. single player is pretty sweet. I really haven't played a console FPS since playing the original Halo with some people on my hall freshman year.. so yeah

<--- Complete NOOB

but I'm getting better. I can't wait to play multiplayer.. but get this

I was reading around and Black Ops prestige levels go up to 15!!!! The levels only go up to 50 (again from what I've read) but still.. wtf.

It looks like the game is a lot more even balanced and not as cheap as past Modern Warfare games and for this I am very excited. Glad to see someone is actually trying to make Call of Duty better, although I never thought that would be Treyarch.

Anyway.. this is really just about black ops in general but I have it for PS3 so I posted this here.

i have a 360, and tbh i don't even own the game. A friend of mine has a 3D tv so i go pwn at his house lol

3D tv's are a little overrated, but it's still a kick.

add me PSN: WCU_NoDice

I only play online and my COD gamer badge is *edited*ing ROFL!!!

I will add you as soon as I get it hooked up to internetz. I still have to find an apartment / pay / move in / etc. Not sure how long it will take since this is the holiday season, I'm still finishing up my current job, and I am really not sure how I'm going to get everything done in time for the new year.

lol yeah I guess it would

btw just finished the single player last night.. now I guess I have to go back and get all the trophies.. plus I only finished on regular.. trophy status is only at 27% wtf..

I haven't tried playing it on a harder difficulty.. although I found it easy at times .. some times I found it really frustrating but I think that is just because I wasn't sure what to do. I'm still a console noob and still getting used to the PS3 controller. I never had a playstation before..

I haz a question but it's about the end of the game and I don't want to give it away so I will include the spoiler tag..

At the end of the game it shows a picture with Mason in the crowd when Kennedy gets off the airplane.. Is the game saying that you're are still brainwashed and that you killed Kennedy on the grassy knoll?

I take it no one has beaten the single player yet?

Anyway I have a question being a playstation 3 noob... but do you get anything if you complete all the trophies and get the platinum one or whatever? Seems like you should but I have no idea what that would be.

You get the same prize as when you get all the achievements/trophies on a PC or XBOX360 game.

Absolutely nothing

You get the same prize as when you get all the achievements/trophies on a PC or XBOX360 game.

Absolutely nothing

I don't like your style, sir.

lol well I looked it up on wikipedia and it says you get psn experience points or something stupid.. I guess it's something that shows up on your profile or whatever.

ok if anyone wants to add me my id is lemm813

I just started playing multiplayer.. I'm a level 20..

I wanted to max out the prestige.. but doing it 15 times at 50 levels a piece is a bit excessive..

NO DICE ADD MEEEEEE

lemm813

I would like very much to pwn noobs and zombies at the same time.

Update: now Prestige 2 level 40

Anyone playing for prestige? I'm currently a level 45 Prestige 3. Although, I believe if I were still in college I could easily be a prestige of 6 easily. I think they will probably have another double xp weekend the weekend after when the new dlc is released for ps3. Which would be the weekend after March 3rd.

More and more I have trouble figuring out how I had so much time in college.

Anyone playing for prestige? I'm currently a level 45 Prestige 3. Although, I believe if I were still in college I could easily be a prestige of 6 easily. I think they will probably have another double xp weekend the weekend after when the new dlc is released for ps3. Which would be the weekend after March 3rd.

More and more I have trouble figuring out how I had so much time in college.

i didn't do a lot of studying in college

how i managed dean's list my final semester still confuses me

w00t w00t.... Adam37, NoDice, and I played some Black Ops last night...

some people .. still don't have mics. Others like me use it to *edited* all the time and then tell the other people on the server just how bad they got raped.