Sign in to follow this  
Lemm

CoD: Black Ops

Wanna setup a day / time to play?

I'm available Mon-Thurs 5:30-?

Or so.. weekends mean gf would rather me hang out with her than get XP.. I know she's evil.

Wanna setup a day / time to play?

I'm available Mon-Thurs 5:30-?

Or so.. weekends mean gf would rather me hang out with her than get XP.. I know she's evil.

if a time is set up a day ahead of time or someone emails me on facebook (i dont check this site daily anymore, sad i know) i would be down 5:30-till-10ish best would be from 7-10 pee em

ah weekends are usually no good for me.. gf is visiting this weekend and usually doesn't like it when I get sucked into black ops rather than paying attention to her.. maybe plan on Monday for me

Dice and I played last night. Dice still has no mic. I again used my mic to *edited* about how people should die when it appears I shoot them in the head (I think I did better this time?). Although my gf called me while we were playing and I think I accidentally left my mic on and my team heard an entire conversation that was probably embarassing.

I've been playing a lot of Gran Turismo 5. I forgot how frustrating cod is when you don't have a decent all purpose gun yet. I just got the AUG again last night so it won't be so bad now. The AK-47 is like crack though. I NEEEDZ IT

Dice and I played last night. Dice still has no mic. I again used my mic to *edited* about how people should die when it appears I shoot them in the head (I think I did better this time?). Although my gf called me while we were playing and I think I accidentally left my mic on and my team heard an entire conversation that was probably embarassing.

I've been playing a lot of Gran Turismo 5. I forgot how frustrating cod is when you don't have a decent all purpose gun yet. I just got the AUG again last night so it won't be so bad now. The AK-47 is like crack though. I NEEEDZ IT

while i only play mw2, i understand the gun problems. since i've maxxed out the ak-47 with extended mags is my bro, great hip fire and good damage. it does work. The m-21 i've used to replace the fal, because honestly it's better than the FAL in just about every single way.

we should've coordinated our console purchases

i blame nickname

well from what i've heard they are coming out with a newer ps3 that is supposed to be around 100 dollars cheaper sometime in the next three months..

might just be a rumor though

i blame nickname

:( it is all my fault i admit it

Let's all point and laugh at the Microsoft fanboy!

oh wait...

First Strike DLC just came out for the PS3. I got to play 2 different maps before gf got here. Had over 2 KDR on both maps.. pretty much dominated. They seemed to be fun and different.

One map actually has a red zone where if you walk in it a turret will kill you.. pretty awesome to see noobs getting killed by the map.

GET IT!

I wish more people played tournaments of black ops for ps3.. I feel really out of the loop.

But then again, I haven't played much black ops lately- gets kinda boring once you've prestiged 4 times

even with the new map pack.

Black Ops with Surround Sound...

Wow, now I have a reason to play Black Ops again.

Although, I never thought I'd think a 32" tv was too small until I tried to play Black ops from 8 ft away. I may look dumb playing with a chair in between my couch and my tv.. but I kill u better!

Lemm's Black Ops Team ASSEMBLE!

and by that I mean Dicey and Adam let's play sometime soon.. I have the ak again!

Awesomez..

tonight I will probably be playing portal 2 tho.. when you want to set up a time? I'm good usually mon-wed cus that's when gf isn't around

tonight I will probably be playing portal 2 tho

How does this PS3-Steam thing work? I can has need of a coop friend.