Sign in to follow this  
Thor

First Meeting Jan 27 2011

Bump the lan dates up a month each and its not L4D2 it SW:BF2, NFL Blitz is the other legacy, and Kazka has filled out the forms for both dates

BFBC2? How do you plan on hosting that?

and does anyone actually own this game for PC? I mean I could understand if this was voted in for 360 but PC? really?

Execs:

Pres - Kazka

Constitution:

Execs removed from office can run again in one year (previously two)

You know I hate to be the one to point this out but wasn't Kazka removed from office in March 2010? Wouldn't that be less than a year and still make him ineligible? Also, all constitution changes must be approved by the staff advisor before being ratified. Was this done?

Execs:

Pres - Kazka

Constitution:

Execs removed from office can run again in one year (previously two)

You know I hate to be the one to point this out but wasn't Kazka removed from office in March 2010? Wouldn't that be less than a year and still make him ineligible? Also, all constitution changes must be approved by the staff advisor before being ratified. Was this done?

Well, for one, many people in the club (even some alumni) feel that the situation around Kaz's removal was unconstitutional. And if I recall correctly, the points you brought up were voted in near (if not completely) unanimously.

Well, for one, many people in the club (even some alumni) feel that the situation around Kaz's removal was unconstitutional. And if I recall correctly, the points you brought up were voted in near (if not completely) unanimously.

I find it interesting that you completely failed to answer Mitch's questions by bringing up irrelevant points.

BTW: I couldn't help but notice that the secretary has not posted the meeting minutes.

Nice dodge.

If the US Congress voted unanimously to ban the ownership of firearms, would that make the vote any less unconstitutional? The number of votes doesn't change the unconstitutionality of what you're doing.

just fyi Someone( mike, Joe, or felix) needs to go talk to Steven wilson And Dr. richmond in the next week or so.

and how exactly would you know the vote.... it was never counted. they just said "all for.... K looks good, it passes" or something similar. nothing was actually counted. oh and half the execs were also voted on by non members. you guys really need to get your *edited* together, that was probably the least organized meeting we have had in about 2 years.......

When I asked why there was no attendance sheet at the meeting, the answer I got was "there was no secretary when the meeting started." It doesn't take a secretary to make an attendance sheet, guys. One of the execs just needed to take out a sheet of paper and jot a couple things down. Durr.

I give up...with Kazka as president...there is no point in doing anything for this club anymore..

Sign in to follow this