Geronimo

I'm a PC Gamer.. .... Who else?

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self to the other PC gamers out there.

I'm a Member (Founder) of DDD, an international community of PC gamers. We are also a proud sponsor of the WCU Gaming Group. It would be nice to know what (on-line Multiplater) PC games you all play. It's alway more enjoyable playing with friends.

I play BF:2, BF:BC2, CoD:UO CoD:WAW, CoD:Black Ops and soon will also be on Homefront, Crysis:2 and BF:3.

Add me to your friend's list here, and on Steam as dddgeronimo or ddd.geronimo@yahoo.com

You will start seeing more DDD members registering on this site over the next few days. Maybe you can add a DDD Group to your current rank on the forums as we do for WCU Group on ours. Feel free to visit/register on our website for all the servers info. http://ddd-gaming.net/

I'm usually on our Public Vent server too: IP: 72.51.60.188 Port: 4304 or you can find me on you TS server

BFBC2

b_350_20_460869_2B0738_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_460869_2B0738_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

Cod Black Ops

b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png

If the server is full, come on Vent and an admin will make room for you.

Who else is a PC Gamer? B)

Edited by Geronimo

I will play about any MMO but clickers...and all fps games =]. Go usually by Ravax, Lyco, Osiris, or Rorschach. I play alot of bfbc2 and plnning on gettig homfrot d bf3.

As far as the PC goes I mainly am just a Warcraft and LoL player. Use to play CoD MW, but mostly just play fps on the xbox now.

As far as the PC goes I mainly am just a Warcraft and LoL player. Use to play CoD MW, but mostly just play fps on the xbox now.

There are some really good games out atm. Hope you will join us, maybe we can bring you back