Pima County Sheriffs at it again

update on this story: The SWAT team released helmet cam video of the raid. They weren't all to blame for this...that stupid wife saw them roll up with there sirens blazing in a big black van, jump out of the car, how do you not know what a SWAT team looks like. If she told her husband "there are cops at the door" rather than "there are people with guns at the door" it might have been a different ending.

Edited by newrayz

Yeah, post a link to that vid.

The sheriff's office has changed their story on this at least 5 times already and been caught in at least a half dozen lies, it wouldn't surprise me if this is another attempt to avoid the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit or distract the ongoing DoJ investigation.

Yeah, post a link to that vid.

The sheriff's office has changed their story on this at least 5 times already and been caught in at least a half dozen lies, it wouldn't surprise me if this is another attempt to avoid the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit or distract the ongoing DoJ investigation.

i saw it on the news as I was getting ready for work on friday...i can't seem to find it. Anyway the video doesn't show much, but you can hear the sirens in the background, along with 3 or 4 cops unloading right at the doorway. You can't see in the house because the camera is adjusted to the light outside and you can't really make out what they are saying, but it was like maybe 5 seconds in between them breaking the door open to them mowing that guy down.

here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_OJmTL3jk

you telling me you can't hear the siren from that house? Nor can you hear the cops yelling? (although I cannot make out what they are saying)

If the wife said she saw them before they broke in, how the hell do you not know those guys are SWAT? Idk, i still am disgusted at how it went down, but this video may help their case a little.