Sign in to follow this  
AnkoMitarashiX3

Star Wars: The Old Republic (:

H e y o o o o !

Alright guys, Sorry for spamming up the forum with this since I doubt any of ya'll will take the chance to read it, Buuuuuut. I was just wondering how many of you were planning on getting Star Wars: The Old Republic. Me, I'm a HUGE MMORPG fan. And when i was little I played all the Star Wars RPG's on Original Xbox. But i just wondered if anyone would be getting it so I'd have buddies. (:

Sith/Empire or Jedi/Republic?

What class are you playing?

Plan on going either Sith inquisitor or Bounty hunter.

I have a couple of friends in the beta and they are loving it. I am never that lucky. :(

Haha Oh yeah I was looking at the classes the other day and the bounty hunter reminded me so much of a rogue type deal. I don't go so much for that but since it's Star Wars it's probably badass.

Maybe an inquisitor, We will have to see what happens.

Reliving childhood with xbox games? dang I must be getting old

first star wars game I played was Rogue Squadron. Still one of my favs.

How to gold medal every level on Rogue Squadron: use the V-Wing with Gameshark's unlimited ammo :)

That prison breakout is kinda tight for time, though. IIRC it took me an entire afternoon to get the gold on it.

O: Well I meant I mean. I was like 8, so i was trying to play these games and comprehend the story. Hell, I'm replaying KoTOR2 Sith Lords right now, and I don't even see how I progressed in that game at that age. It's still relatively challenging.