Also for Raine:

WTF is up with Torchlight 2?

They sure are taking a while to release it. I hear that there are all new characters / the old ones won't be playable anymore.

I'm still excited, but I don't know that I will have much time to play it with MW3 coming out!

Also for Raine:

WTF is up with Torchlight 2?

They sure are taking a while to release it. I hear that there are all new characters / the old ones won't be playable anymore.

I'm still excited, but I don't know that I will have much time to play it with MW3 coming out!

I dunno man, i hope they come out with it soon, they definitely should want to beat diablo 3 out. i've been doing school again so my free time decreased recently, hopefully i can plan a firm schedule with torchlight 2 time with you guys and some other stuff. It's come to the point where i pretty much need a whole new computer for the new games. but that's for later.

• 3 weeks later...

The trick Raine is that yes, killing minataurs gets lame after a while, being dennis rodman and punching things does not.

83350900988176354564.jpg

Also been modding the hell out of the game and looking for fun and scary stuff, Like Hauls-Ropes-Faster in bed with a large burly orc. NOT THAT THE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. Still didn't want to walk in on their canoodling.

32916374436559881646.jpg