New MK MOVIE!

inb4 Dragonball Evolution style failure

Game to movie attempts usually end in disaster. The original Mortal Kombat was a fluke and its greatness is rivaled only by Annihilation's utter failure.

you know jesse ventura and arnold swarzenegger weould have been better examples

And as a matter of fact Mortal Kombat was a great movie (the first one).. so is Resident Evil (the first one- they kinda go to crap after that)

Terminator (Obviously T2 - easiest example ever), Die Hard (3 is the best), Star Wars, Godfather, The Bourne Series, Mad Max (Beyond Thunderdome is clearly the best in that series), Star Trek 2 - Wrath of Khan, Harry Potter(yeah I put it in there), LOTR 3, Beverly Hills Cop ( wut I love 80's action movies), Lethal Weapon), Underworld Evolution, Aliens (>>>>>> Alien)

Resident Evil 2 was the only good Resident Evil movie, and even then, its not all that great of a movie.

And Ill set the record straight now, there are 2 video game movies in my opinion that arent that bad, Hitman and the original Mortal Kombat movie, thats it (unless we are talking about video game movies that are so bad, they are funny in which case, Super Mario Brothers would be up there lol).

Resident Evil 2 was the only good Resident Evil movie, and even then, its not all that great of a movie.

I like 2 a lot, but I definitely preferred 1. I have the first 3 on dvd. Resident Evil 3 was crap.

I'd like to watch the last one in 3d... I could tell by watching it in 2d that I was missing out on a lot.

Edited by Lemm

Roger Ebert on Resident Evil: Apocalypse

The movie is an utterly meaningless waste of time. There was no reason to produce it, except to make money, and there is no reason to see it, except to spend money. It is a dead zone, a film without interest, wit, imagination or even entertaining violence and special effects... Parents: If you encounter teenagers who say they liked this movie, do not let them date your children.

Best review ever!

Either way .. resident evil 5 is coming out next year.

I'm still a fan and will probably buy it on blu-ray. Even though some of the movies in the series aren't as good or very good at all... I still enjoy watching them.