Sign in to follow this  
Adam Faulkner

COOL COD2 Video

That WAS *edited*. lol. Well, nice editing, but the guy doing it was *edited*. I mean, he was using a super shotgun mod, which is WAYYY too much. In CoD2, the shotgun already shoots spread slugs, and kills in 1 shot 99.9 percent of the time, and thta mod makes the spread shots 200% more. I was going to add this to the house of pain, but man as soon as I even mentioned it to the people, they all said NO. Me being a graceful lord (lol) I abliged. LOL

Nice vid still.

Just so u know the flying in the air 6 feet isn't actually the game, its a silly mod:)

lol, looks liek fun...

Its kinda *edited* when that guy gets shot and he then jumps 6 feet in teh air.. i wish i could jump my height w/o being shot...anyways

what are tehe min spec to run this game?

[/quote1159901018]

Oh and here the requirements:

Call of Duty 2 Minimum System Requirements

* 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB hardware accelerator video card and the latest drivers*

* English version of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP

* Pentium IV 1.4GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1700+ processor or higher

* 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended) over 512 isimperative, unless you want lag.

* 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers

* 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers

* 4.0GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 600MB for Windows 2000/XP swap file)

* 8x speed CD-ROM or 2x DVD-ROM drive

Multi-player Requirements

* Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported

* Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers

* LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers

Just for kicks, i'll show you my system spec, hehe:

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3.5 ghz. Socket 939.

GFX: 512 MB nVidia Geforce 7800 XT DX9 video card (with dual fans).

HD: 3 Hard Drives: 1. 250 gig SATA, 2. 250 gig, 3. 80 gig.

OS: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (and have preordered Vista), Ubuntu Linux, and Mac Os Tiger 10.2. Go here to learn more:http://www.osx86.theplaceforitall.com/howto/

Memory:2 Gigabytes DDR2 RAM.

Sound: Soundblaster Audigy 7.1 Surround card.

Mouse/Keyboard: Hewlett Packard WIRELESS keyboard, with a wired mouse to match. Ever try to play CS or COD2 with the wireless? The latency of the mouse is annoying.

Monitor: 19' LG Flatron, or my roommates 32' LCD TV, when hes not home.

Chassis (tower) has 7 fans in total.

The Nintendo Gods love me:)

dice, its all deathmatch, If you want we can install it and see if it will run on your comp. The game is mad fun.

[/quote1159901723]

Don't adam!! If it installs at another PC it will deativate the product key!! RENDERING IT USELESS!!

lol but seriously be careful:) This happed to me with COD, and COD: UO. Activision has a tight security system.

You CAN install it on 2 PC's, it will work, but if those 2 PC 's try to go online at the same time (especially on the same server), it will give an error, saying either 'This product key is alreayd in use' or 'Bad key code'. So playing together is out of the question....which kinda suck, but what are u gonna do lol

Sign in to follow this