noooooooo! those losers made me wait for nothing! the sites are back up and nothing new that I can tell... oh well

but what is this? unrealtournament2007.com's page name is Unreal Tournament 3? oh don't do this! please don't pull a TF2 on me! come out sometime in 2007.....

okay, upon further research I heard from beyondunreal.com that it's slated for a 2nd quarter '07 release... just a couple more months... but then I heard prolly the best news I've heard in a while... one can feign death like in the older games. pretty much, someone comes guns blazin, hit that key and you fall limp to the ground. then once they go by hit the key again and you pick yourself up and have some fun. Maybe the oldest trick in the book, but still fun

oh yeah... tryin to follow the motto "think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts..." hopin nothing TF2 reminiscent becomes of UT2007

wait, I get it now! NoDice thought the feigning death thing was funny coz it was a TFC trick.... 'doh! As far as I know that one is present all the way back in the beginnings of UT classic.

• 1 month later...

All I'm gonna say is click on the trailer, then hit the link to download the HD version.

go here to start: UT3 main page

and yeah, they dropped unrealtournament2007.com and it's now unrealtournament3.com. and they talk about it on midway.com. and I quote it to you:

(ahem)

Category : Entertainment

ESRB : RP - Rating Pending

Release Date : To Be Determined

Number of Players : 1, Multiplayer Online

ENDQUOTE

... <censored - you don't even need to hear that kind of language>

(but the trailer and the screenshots look *edited* nice)

i got the info from a release date print out from ebgames about a week and a half ago...and thats what it says...i *edited* you not

sweetness. now the people that are actually in control of the official site need to start busting their asses and get that date fixed :P

• 5 months later...
You want to know why you cant find it...its because they changed the name...its called Unreal Tournament 3... and it comes out on xbox, pc, and ps3 9/3/07

LIES!!!

i have for you the latest news, this comes to me off the mailing list for UT3 news.

November 2007

See http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html for more

by the way, to my knowledge, there still are not system requirements / specs listed, but they say they'll have PC, Mac, Linux (YAY!!!), and PS3 support on the release date, with Xbox 360 released later.

(reference: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=558281)

• 1 month later...