• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

* a challenger appears *

Falcon, in a "unexpected" / staged twist, comes out of the south tunnels amidst a volley of fireworks

'RAWR'

Falcon then proceeds to enter the ring, "K.O."s the referee, and squares off to face adambomb and kuros...

Looks like this fight just got more interesting, eh?

:P

and in the first round of the fourms battle between kuros and adambomb is taken by adambomb...kuros we need a hit u cant just say KO and it happens cmon man get your game on ...lets see that game face lol

You've obviously never seen me play Adam at Fight Night. That's why he gets so *edited*y. It's because I can k.o. him in one punch.

• 2 weeks later...

Kuros i called your phone the other day around the time of the Oscar Fight. IT WAS RIGGED! anyway you claimed it wasn't your phone and i was going to tell you how much i practiced that day. keeping it real. I think i found a friend with a 360 i plan to get some time on it and we will see who will win. Next time we bout it wont be me losing.

Kuros gets taken down by that huge haymaker

Kuros i called your phone the other day around the time of the Oscar Fight. IT WAS RIGGED! anyway you claimed it wasn't your phone and i was going to tell you how much i practiced that day. keeping it real. I think i found a friend with a 360 i plan to get some time on it and we will see who will win. Next time we bout it wont be me losing.

Kuros gets taken down by that huge haymaker

My phone DNE. I had my cell phone cut off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...