I got pulled doing 5 mph before BEAT THAT!

eh, at night mcdonalds is lit up like wrigley field. i didn't even notice my lights were off. I start the car, back up, drive 20 yards and see the flashy blues.

I got pulled doing 5 mph before BEAT THAT!

eh, at night mcdonalds is lit up like wrigley field. i didn't even notice my lights were off. I start the car, back up, drive 20 yards and see the flashy blues.

but you didnt get a ticket so that doesnt count...lol

My friend WIB Blake thought he was blowing a foghorn at some drug dealers in the ghetto, was actually a cop car, he didnt have his glasses on, I thought the cop car was off and *edited* so I tried to run for it. We all got searched and my car got practically taken apart during inspection, layed on the ground in the cold for 1 and half hours in the middle of the winston salem ghetto at 2 am. Was going 85 in 20 trying to get away, he gave me five over after an hour of *edited*ing us out. They had *edited*ing guns pointed at us and *edited*, hands on the dash and everything, my friend laughed and got cussed out so bad. We heard their chat about it, they thought it was pretty *edited* funny too.

• 4 months later...