Which to choose?

Well, I'm back from the land that the internet forgot in need of advice. It is advice on a question that mankind has argued over since the don of time. Which to get, Factions or Night Fall.

The problem is this, I intend to get GW:EN no matter what, so I only have enough money for one. I like the new classes in factions, but I've herd that the storyline is better in Night Fall.

There is also the third option of my continual saving of every spare penny for a good desktop.

So please random forum user who I have never met, give me your sage and wise advice.

Nightfall.

1) Professions are better IMO. Paragons make great characters for party support with their chants, shouts, etc. Dervishes are awesome melee characters especially with their enchantments, form elites, and scythe skills.

2) Better storyline. The storyline in Factions felt rather empty and the whole thing felt rather tiring and annoying.

3) Heroes - Only in Nightfall. You get up to 3 henchmen to use in your party at any time in any campaign. And these henchmen you can customize their armor, weapons, skills, and even their approach (aggressive, guard, or passive). And you can even dictate their skill use if you choose.

4) Factions is primarily a PvP chapter. Lacking in PvE. If you need a green item from the campaign, let me know.