Ashely Tisdale > Hannah Montana

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooo newsflash, i get to my dad's house for xmas, and everyone is passing his phone around. So i get it and i go, what am i looking at, and he says. It's hannah montana and her entourage. And i'm like??? what? He met them at the mall I work in. So i say, dad did you recognize her immediately. and he says... no... So then i says, so you just randomly take pictures of groups of 13 year old girls??? laughter ensues... But yes he met hannah and the other one with dark hair and stuff and got pictures of and with them on his telephono. It was in south park mall after her show in charlotte fyi.

sooooo newsflash, i get to my dad's house for xmas, and everyone is passing his phone around. So i get it and i go, what am i looking at, and he says. It's hannah montana and her entourage. And i'm like??? what? He met them at the mall I work in. So i say, dad did you recognize her immediately. and he says... no... So then i says, so you just randomly take pictures of groups of 13 year old girls??? laughter ensues... But yes he met hannah and the other one with dark hair and stuff and got pictures of and with them on his telephono. It was in south park mall after her show in charlotte fyi.

<_< <_< Get outta here.. Not fair.. I want them...

But yeah I heard she was at Libby Lu at South Park Mall AFTER she was there... and I always go to South Park but NOooOOo not when I'm there. Oh yes I'm quite mad at the fact..

We did go to her hotel and try to find her tho..and the Jo Bros.. No success :(

stalking of the hannah? wowsies...not that i think it's a bad idea, but way to blow your cover man...

and nice story renton...haha...your dad likes the youngins...hahha

to futher stir up debate i present the ultimate question

Jessica Simpson > Hannah Montana?

your vote will decide...nothing really, but still

hannah is hotter =) and its legal for me to tap that so i would haha, well maybe not legal but i can't get in trouble for it haha. and i'll distract billy ray with the hannah on these forums =)

hannah is hotter than miley because i like blondes and she's just hotter. and ashley tisdale is fugly and a bad singer. so yea screw the prez, screw all you people that can't tap hannah anyway, and screw you canadian briefs, go drink some "lemonade" from a bag!

First of all, your like 12 or 14 or some *edited*, have your balls even dropped? Not that it matters, you wouldn't know what to do with her if you had the chance to plow her. I think your a huge flamer anyways. Finally, I don't know what you mean by "lemonade", is it an inside joke? or are you just a retard?

OK, cool it before I have to lock down this thread....

Also going by your pictures and stuff you say urban you remind me of Seth in Superbad. Dunno if you've seen the movie yet or not and I may be completely wrong but thats just how I am reading you right now, lol <3.