Ashely Tisdale > Hannah Montana

hannah is hotter =) and its legal for me to tap that so i would haha, well maybe not legal but i can't get in trouble for it haha. and i'll distract billy ray with the hannah on these forums =)

hannah is hotter than miley because i like blondes and she's just hotter. and ashley tisdale is fugly and a bad singer. so yea screw the prez, screw all you people that can't tap hannah anyway, and screw you canadian briefs, go drink some "lemonade" from a bag!

:D :D ..Cept Miley is hotter.. Brunettes > Blondes.. ATW

Anddd I'd have to say Jessica Biel.. only cuz when I was younger people said I reminded them of her.. but no I really don't but yeah not so much Alba sorry JBOMB :(

Pshhh banned kicked in a week.. WHATEVER...Girls know how to keep their cool, regulate, and keep things running smooth geesh..

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hannah they know how to keep their cool until a problem arises. then it becomes *walk up to nearest guy* fix it or i'll kick you in your gonads!

=)

and i have seen superbad and is seth the big fat guy or the skinny guy. theres only 1 main skinny guy other than mclovin.

bitey reminds me of the veinny penis that we saw a picture of <3

:D :D ..Cept Miley is hotter.. Brunettes > Blondes.. ATW

Anddd I'd have to say Jessica Biel.. only cuz when I was younger people said I reminded them of her.. but no I really don't but yeah not so much Alba sorry JBOMB :( I like to fool around with other girls

Pshhh banned kicked in a week.. WHATEVER...Girls know how to keep their cool, regulate, and keep things running smooth geesh..

on a unrelated note;

One time i was really drunk at a bar, and i was trying to carry four rum and cokes back to our table, some how, one popped up and spilt all over this chicks face and soaked her, she freaked, i just said "that ones on me" and booked it to avoid getting thrown out L!OL!OL!!OL!OL!OL!

Yeah that wasn't an attempt at an insult urban I think the Seth character is hilarious and would want to hang out with him, he reminds me of one of my good friends back in high school. And Seth isn't fat he is just bigger than the other two, use your weight as a positive thing instead of a negative one, some girls like fluffy guys.

Lol Urban, my girlfriends words...not mine...on the fluffy part. Also hanging out and going out is too different things, don't think your that special, Kuros is the only one who gets my man love.

this thread has taken a turn for the worse...though it didn't start out with the best intentions either... anyways while i was away it seems Urban grew enough brain cells to find the random thread and have himself a party...

Cacophony...well Matthew Bellamy, i'm pretty sure that's right, could be wrong, but i'm too lazy to check wikipedia, and if you prove me wrong i'll simply change it to that and then no on wins, but i've digressed from my point and it is: He sings like a girl...really...supermassive black hole = brittney spears cover. ZING! :P i kid, i love em, i really do...

I heard that some mom made up that her husband died, in combat in Iraq, and had her daughter write a story for some contest to get hannah montana tickets... :o :o :o :o :( :(

the world is wrong....

On the plus side i refer urban to this quote

hannah is hotter =) and its legal for me to tap that so i would haha, well maybe not legal but i can't get in trouble for it haha. and i'll distract billy ray with the hannah on these forums =)

hannah is hotter than miley because i like blondes and she's just hotter. and ashley tisdale is fugly and a bad singer. so yea screw the prez, screw all you people that can't tap hannah anyway, and screw you canadian briefs, go drink some "lemonade" from a bag!

last i checked Ms. Tisdale was a blonde...but hey i thought lindsey lohan was sober...i've been wrong before

to Bitey "fluffy"? someone been watching too much standup on comedy central, cause i definetly recall someone using fluffy as a substitute for fat...(unless you were going somewhere else with that, which is cool)

of course this thread could continue to resort to insults, that's cool with me, or we could go back to comparing two different chicks in terms of hotness... (Jessica Biel < Jessica Alba, mostly cause of 7th Heaven...)

i suggest shaking it up with

Erin Esurance and Kim Possible

Cacophony...well Matthew Bellamy, i'm pretty sure that's right, could be wrong, but i'm too lazy to check wikipedia, and if you prove me wrong i'll simply change it to that and then no on wins, but i've digressed from my point and it is: He sings like a girl...really...supermassive black hole = brittney spears cover. ZING! tongue.gif i kid, i love em, i really do...

:D No, you're right. And Supermassive Black Hole has never been my favorite Muse song. It is catchy though.

Great costume, Dice!

your reports of the frequency of their playing it are sorely mistaken, of course i only listen to the radio in my car, and i drove to best buy over by carolina place and back today, which takes...not to long...i guess 485 for the win...anyways i'm on a sondre lerche kick, you might like him, or not but he's pretty good...certainly better than those jonas brothers and their shenanigans