• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those will work great, alot better than anything ive done. If i could come by LW posibly Saturday so i could get the template you used to make them so i can make an NCAA 08 one that would be good too.

What Bitey said. And once the flyers are made and i have them (which will hopefully be tues) if someone from each dorm could come to me to pick some up so they can post them that would help alot. Ive been thinking of off campus places like Nexus and Walmart. Was also told to advertise at the high school and Community College.

Here are the ones that I made for last LAN. I can easily edit and do a bit of reformatting easily for this upcoming one this weekend.

I took one of those posters and put it in a scrapbook, so that I may have fond memories of that LAN and all of you fine people. That's not creepy, is it?

What Bitey said. And once the flyers are made and i have them (which will hopefully be tues) if someone from each dorm could come to me to pick some up so they can post them that would help alot. Ive been thinking of off campus places like Nexus and Walmart. Was also told to advertise at the high school and Community College.

only thing is wal-mart may be tricky, you'd have to talk to management. most wal-marts i know have a "no solicitation" policy, and this may qualify. just go to the counter and ask if they can tell you where to find a manager