Sign in to follow this  
Volcom

Question About the LAN Events?

Nonstudents can attend. All ages are fine, but we prefer not to have kids there because of saucy language.

Okay cool If you guys have one close enough Ill see about going. Im 15 but Im mature and "saucy" language isnt a problem so don't worry lol

They're all held at Western. Just watch the main page and forums for the big announcements regarding the LAN meetings and dates and locations so you can get all the details.

After spending some time looking at the poster formerly known as Oh Malley's signature, I think I've figured out what it is suposed to be. At first, I thought it was a pale, undead monster performing a sex act on a giant, malformed spider. Then I decided the pale, undead monster was trying to devour the giant, malformed spider. Now I think it's a pale, undead monster, shortly after ripping out it's heart. Am I close?

After spending some time looking at the poster formerly known as Oh Malley's signature, I think I've figured out what it is suposed to be. At first, I thought it was a pale, undead monster performing a sex act on a giant, malformed spider. Then I decided the pale, undead monster was trying to devour the giant, malformed spider. Now I think it's a pale, undead monster, shortly after ripping out it's heart. Am I close?

WTF thread are you in? Stay on topic pls.

WTF thread are you in? Stay on topic pls.

He is referring to Audyo (AKA Oh Malley's) signature which is right above his post.

noob.

ZaplinG if you don't mind I would appreciate you running it, you did such a great job last time after all.