Sign in to follow this  
Kuros

WCU Private Server

If you are interested in rolling on a WCU hosted private server, please post in this thread. I will check out the legalities. Post how many people you would be bringing with you. Unless we can get a good start with around 50-100 people with a good recruiting campaign, it really won't be worth it.

Karen and I make the first 2, we would probably be rolling Alliance this time. Would have to talk to her first to eliminate the probably. We would also have some type of application for GM positions.

Why do most people think that all private servers are instant 70? There are many server that are "Blizz like." Also there are "Blizz High Rates," "Blizz Mid Rates," and "Blizz Low Rates," and Also "Mid, High, and Funserver, and BattleGround Servers"

I would play on a private server I guess since you apparently dont have to pay to play on private servers?

Why do most people think that all private servers are instant 70? There are many server that are "Blizz like." Also there are "Blizz High Rates," "Blizz Mid Rates," and "Blizz Low Rates," and Also "Mid, High, and Funserver, and BattleGround Servers"

Lol, there isn't any other reason to play on a private server unless you have thousands of people actually playing on it. You don't get an actual "feel" of the game if you play on a private server. There is no community, no drama, no throngs of people, nobody camping NPC's to buy patterns, trade/economies are terrible, end-game raiding must be non-existent, and lolarenas must get boring as hell playing the same 100 people over and over again.

Lol, there isn't any other reason to play on a private server unless you have thousands of people actually playing on it. You don't get an actual "feel" of the game if you play on a private server. There is no community, no drama, no throngs of people, nobody camping NPC's to buy patterns, trade/economies are terrible, end-game raiding must be non-existent, and lolarenas must get boring as hell playing the same 100 people over and over again.

Dude I play on Private Servers with 1000+ people u must not play on private servers or not no how to tell how many people are on one so shut up ok?

Dude I play on Private Servers with 1000+ people u must not play on private servers or not no how to tell how many people are on one so shut up ok?

Hi friend, you must be new here. First let me say Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visit and hope you continue to post and visit often! Secondly, let me go ahead and say, kid learn who you're going to flame before you try and do so. I've been playing WoW since its release, I do believe I know what I'm talking about. There are "mainstream" private servers that try and simulate the "real" WoW feeling, offering services and having what seems like, 1000+ people playing on it. Now true, I'm not arguing that there aren't over 1000+ people on these private servers, I'm just saying that it is nothing like playing on a real server in WoW, with a population of over 100,000 people on it. I know how to tell how many people play on a server and have played on private servers as well, the feeling just isn't the same ;).

I have 4 70s and been playing retail for about 3yrs. Id be willing to play a private server if i could be a gm or something :P

I'd play to give it a whirl if I could get like insta 70 with full t7 L!O!L. I'll probably just stick to retail.

Hi friend, you must be new here. First let me say Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visit and hope you continue to post and visit often! Secondly, let me go ahead and say, kid learn who you're going to flame before you try and do so. I've been playing WoW since its release, I do believe I know what I'm talking about. There are "mainstream" private servers that try and simulate the "real" WoW feeling, offering services and having what seems like, 1000+ people playing on it. Now true, I'm not arguing that there aren't over 1000+ people on these private servers, I'm just saying that it is nothing like playing on a real server in WoW, with a population of over 100,000 people on it. I know how to tell how many people play on a server and have played on private servers as well, the feeling just isn't the same ;).

Fascist is right, its not even close to the realization of the real version of WoW. No bugs there, and even if the server is Blizzlike Rates, still not the same. And agreeing with Kuros also, there wouldnt be 1000 people playing on it at startup. Because you have to do a *edited*load of spamming on the websites "Top 100 WoW Private Servers" which getz annoying everytime you go on another site because they advertise to vote every 2 seconds until you vote then 12 hours later its back.

Sounds like fun. I've never played on a private server before but it should be interesting. So far it would just be me but I might be able to convince a few ppl to come along with me

hi everone. I am a new graduate student here. I only have played WOW in Chinese Version.

I have a 70 human warlock and 60 gnome rogue, but words in English WOW still confuse me a lot.

hi everone. I am a new graduate student here. I only have played WOW in Chinese Version.

I have a 70 human warlock and 60 gnome rogue, but words in English WOW still confuse me a lot.

Hi, pleased to meet you. Does your Chinese version of WoW work on our servers and versions? Do you raid?