Which of the following people will be at the LAN?

Karen and I are deciding if it will be worthwhile for us to come because we are only coming for friends. Reply to this if you're on my list and whether or not you are coming:

1. Kipster

2. Nickname

3. deviantsyntax

4. afaulk

5. flakes

6. kappamerc

7. and last but DEF not leAsT at LUcky NO 7 NoDice aka notice.

EDIT: and ephraim, he's awesome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen and I are deciding if it will be worthwhile for us to come because we are only coming for friends. Reply to this if you're on my list and whether or not you are coming:

1. Kipster

2. Nickname

3. deviantsyntax

4. afaulk

5. flakes

6. kappamerc

7. and last but DEF not leAsT at LUcky NO 7 NoDice aka notice.

EDIT: and ephraim, he's awesome

i wont be there unfortunately

go to support the lan and the gaming club not because certain people are going, go visit people you want to see on another weekend.

I do plan on going to the lan, but for now that is up in the air. Alot of things are going on with my family right now and dates are set around the lan event. I dont know for sure if I will have a chance to go, but I always plan to go to every one that we have.

I'll be there, and you better be too, it wouldn't be a LAN without you there *edited*ing about 1.6 sucking, etc :P

I don't think they voted 1.6 in did they? Besides if I don't go who will they ask to fix the servers once they've screwed them up?

go to support the lan and the gaming club not because certain people are going, go visit people you want to see on another weekend.

I do plan on going to the lan, but for now that is up in the air. Alot of things are going on with my family right now and dates are set around the lan event. I dont know for sure if I will have a chance to go, but I always plan to go to every one that we have.

Why wouldn't we support people coming to the LAN for friends if it meant more people at the LAN? There is a spectator fee...

I hear that...

Plus theres almost no strategy involved, I mean sure there's some, but what it all boils down to is shoot first, ask questions later.

some people like that kind of thing, but it's just not for me.

now the prime example of a good multiplayer shooter is TF2(In my opinion of course) it is incredibly balanced, no class completely dominates the others, and it sometimes takes a good amount of strategy and coordination to get past a Sentry gun nest. Plus, its funny as hell.