Kuros

Which of the following people will be at the LAN?

Depending on who's helping me, it may take an entire team to get by my defensive line.

And what if i'm part of said defensive line? considering i'm a very good sniper

And what if i'm part of said defensive line? considering i'm a very good sniper

traditinally, sniper has been almost useless in our lan play. maybe that will change though idk.

u can get past ANYTHING w/ a heavy and a good medic

ecpet maybe another heavy and medic combo....

Not my Demo/Eng setup. Just ask all the heavy/medic combos at App State that tried and switched strats mid-game.

a good Spy/ Pyro or Medic/Pyro is all you need to clear our a tough sentry nest, Just send in the uber medic first and the uber pyro follows behind while the medic takes all the knockback

i'll be there...

just curious, besides my computer, and i assume power strip, do i need anything else? i have an ethernet cord, but it's only as long as i need it, and even then it barely does it, it's about 15 feet (give or take) i'd hate to have to buy another cable just for this.

i'll be there...

just curious, besides my computer, and i assume power strip, do i need anything else? i have an ethernet cord, but it's only as long as i need it, and even then it barely does it, it's about 15 feet (give or take) i'd hate to have to buy another cable just for this.

no you dont need an ethernet cord; just your computer, a headset, and a powerstrip, and $5 for the entry fee.

and if we dont have the power strip?

you need a power strip if you plan to use more than 1 outlet (obviously you dont need one if you have a laptop)