LAN Settings  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Game mode

• Free for All
    • Team Deathmatch
  2. 2. Hardcore Mode

• On
    • Off

The server is going to be running a mod called PAM4 which will give all players access to all weapons/perks (well ALMOST all, I may have disabled a couple...). What I want to know is what game mode you want to play and also what maps you want to play on. Please vote in the poll and post any maps you want to play.

i dont really care if its teams or not. but please give the noobs a chance by keeping the radar on. LANs are fun gaming not really comp gaming. So for me i dont play it enough to know any of the maps except for like fy_shipment, so a radar would make it fun for me, otherwise i'll just find myself hunkered down in a corner and *edited* people that walk by. and i'm sure this would be true for others :)

i dont really care if its teams or not. but please give the noobs a chance by keeping the radar on. LANs are fun gaming not really comp gaming. So for me i dont play it enough to know any of the maps except for like fy_shipment, so a radar would make it fun for me, otherwise i'll just find myself hunkered down in a corner and *edited* people that walk by. and i'm sure this would be true for others :)

I prefer hardcore mode being off as well... You could like vote in the poll you kno...

I think the way we did it last time was great and can easily be adapted to work with PAM4. Teamdeathmatch and carry over the top 6-8.

How many rounds are we going because we should have enough time to do 2 elimination rounds and a final.

NO SHIPMENT!!!!1!1!11!1one!!!!!!!!!!

I think the way we did it last time was great and can easily be adapted to work with PAM4. Teamdeathmatch and carry over the top 6-8.

How many rounds are we going because we should have enough time to do 2 elimination rounds and a final.

NO SHIPMENT!!!!1!1!11!1one!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but last time we used old school mod... we can do either team dm or FFA doesnt really matter.

We will probably eliminate 4-6 ppl/round, depending on how many are playing.

yeah but last time we used old school mod... we can do either team dm or FFA doesnt really matter.

We will probably eliminate 4-6 ppl/round, depending on how many are playing.

The mod doesn't really matter although it would be nice if my weapon usage actually counted for something like it did with old school. I had the scorpion kills maxed out after the last LAN lol

The mod doesn't really matter although it would be nice if my weapon usage actually counted for something like it did with old school. I had the scorpion kills maxed out after the last LAN lol

your kills will count for nothing. You may start your QQing now.

your kills will count for nothing. You may start your QQing now.

Oh I've already started but tbh it doesn't matter as I've gotten everything but the headshot achievements which the LAN wouldn't help anyway.

no we are NOT doing old school mod. I have PAM4 mod installed on the server; what that does is give everyone access to every gun/perk (basically makes you level 55 from online mode) so everyone is on a level playing field. 10x better than old school because you aren't screwed if you spawn next to a crappy gun.

Your level really doesn't even matter once you hit the mid-teens but it'll be good for the newer/less experienced players to have access to the upper level perks for the tournament. I'm definately looking forward to the higher challenge as once you got the "rape gun" in old school it was pretty much over.

And by "rape gun" I mean the M60+scope I got like 12 kills in a row with. It was in the pool btw for those who didn't ask me at the LAN.

Ok I have decided on:

team deathmatch

hardcore mode off

PAM4 mod with no 3xfrag, martyr

maps (from first round/freeplay depending on players to last round)

mp_showdown

mp_crash

mp_vacant

mp_killhouse

mp_cargoship