The Zexes Mask

Kappamerc

Black_Sun

Chupathingy

DeviantSyntax

Counterstrike Source:

Winner: Facsist Flakes

Runner Up: Nukedude

Notice: the Starcraft tournament was cancelled due to a lack of equipment.

CONSOLE GAMES:

Guitar Hero 3:

Winner: tF Shingi

2nd Place: Crandal!

Super Smash Bros Brawl:

Winner: Devin

2nd Place: Nebs

Soul Calibur:

Winner: John Bartlett

2nd Place: KAZ-KA

Gears of War:

Winners:

tF Shingi

Yushiro

Kels

Call of Duty 4:

Winners:

Silverfox

Kels

Ace

Halo 3:

Trever

Casey

Ephraim

IN ATTENDANCE:

John Bartlett

KAZ-KA

Thisthat

Yelladudechris

Crandal!

Jeremy

Orlando

Freezer

Josrocket

Rydell

tf Hurricane

tF Audyo

Zhack

Curt

eXiLe

tF Shingi

Bitey

DeviantSyntax

Yushiro

Cacophany

Facist Flakes

Chupathingy

XavierKing

Mr. Thaddeus Tiberius Mortemore Buttons

Mole

Jen

Nix

Nefastus

Black_Sun

Raine

MasterP

James Martin

Kevin Balecky

Ephraim Freed

Steve

Igor

Makana

Robert

Aaron Freeman

Zapling

Kullkon-Kudio

Will

Nebs

Andrew

Chris

Eric M.

Thor

Nalgenie

Neil Byrd

Nickname

Andrew Barington

Marshall

Alec

Mike Santoro

Kelsey

Chris Sabby

Guard

Stephen Hasselbirg

Angel

Devin Litti

Trevor Danie

Isaiah Cooper

Sami

Diop Alta

Jared Williams

Andrew Dodson

Destiny

Becca White

Shae

Daniel Cable

Logan

tF Dark Omen

Kappamerc

Potion#9

If anyone has issues with the attendance sheet, take it up with the Treasurer.

excuse me.....DO NOT take it out on the Treasurer. Half of those names were on the sheet BEFORE I got there. So....take it up with the person that wrote your name down. Also, If I don't know how to spell someone's name I ask them and almost all the names I wrote they spelt for me. So...YEAH!!!!

I'm not changing any more names. The post has been edited enough. If your name got misspelled by myself or someone else, tough it out. My job is to record the winners; I did. An hour before the tournaments started, there was nobody taking money or attendance, so a non-member was recruited and I got to work. I ran around the room, jotting down who was there and who wasn't. There were too many people to ask each individual attendee for correct spelling, so I had to guess a few. Further, when I received the completed list at the end of the event, there was a little note at the bottom which read "+ 7 others!" This accounts for the missed people. As I said before, don't complain to me.

I don't like being a hardass, but further complaints will result in post deletion.

OK ephriam what would have been the smart thing to do is have every single last person leave the room and get in line. Bc i bet half the people that were in there didnt pay (if you did then dont get upset at this post) and then take their name as they come in. As for having a non-member take money it should have been you, bitey, or mooche since you were execs there. Im pointing more towards you bc you only record winners apparently and you were not recording *edited* at that time. As for the treasurer not being there it was told to bitey at the meeting that she couldnt be there bc she had to work mountain heritage day til 1 it should have been taken care of weeks ago. Oh and if i spelt your name wrong I DONT GIVE A *edited*.

Ok heres my point Mr. Freed. This is article is directly quoted from teh constitution :

At the LAN event, the secretary must take attendance, and record the event in such ways to keep the history of the Club updated. It is also the duty of the Historian to make such visual history available and accessible to all members and alumni of the Club.

Theres my point. You didnt know the responsibilities of your job and when you failed you laid blame on others. Have a good day sir.

p.s. Ephraim i have never had anything against you and appologize that i have been rather rude in my posts but, i am just being defensive of the treasurer aka my fiance. Maybe we need to ammend the constitution in away to stat the treasurer is to take attendance at the lan (so we dont have 2 ppl sitting at the table) and make a copy available to the secretary at the end of the night since this seems to be how things are handled currently.

1. I would not line up every single person in the Grand Room to get their names as it would be impractical and unneccesary. Most people were setting up equipment or playing games. The point of an attendance sheet is to get an accurate number of attendees. Number is of much higher importance than spelling.

2. Don't you dare talk about me failing as Secretary. I am well aware of what the constitution says about the role of the Secretary. However, at every LAN I have been to, the Treasurer was the person in charge of the attendance sheet. I was not told that Nalgenie would be late. If I had, the sheet would have started earlier. Nalgenie had the sheet most of the night, so I directed those with complaints to her.

3. This is a 100% ridiculous argument. There is absolutely no point as there was no signifigant failure on anyone's part. I made an innocent comment and eveybody starts jumping down my throat. I would like to officially apolgize to Bitey for an argument I had with him a month ago. I didn't know you had to deal with this kind of thing.

I'm not posting anymore. The conversation has gone as far as it can go. I didn't mean any offense to anyone, but I also think everyone is getting way too heated over something of no importance.

I would appreciate it if the thread were locked or something before Merc has a heart attack.

Technically it's the job of the treasurer. Just another one of 1,000,000 things that never got changed in the constitution to what was voted in at meetings. The constitution needs a really bad make over because it doesn't currently reflect the gaming club and it's leaders at all. It was something I was about to get started on before my *edited* hit the fan.