Sign in to follow this  
Ephraim

LAN Results (9/27/08)

I would just like to applogize to Ephraim now and say i was a douche and went to far with some of my statements. You are by far one of the better secretarys i have seen in a club/org on campus and didnt mean to insinuate in any way that you were a failure. Sorry man hope to play against you again soon.

Not a problem. My language was awkward and I get where the insult came from. I ment no offense. Appologies to Nalgenie.

Glad things got cleaned up, I just want to clarify that though you did tell me that you were not going to be able to be there until 1 it is still your responsibility to find a replacement to work the table in your absence, this too is from the constitution. I am not upset by this I just wanted to clear up the record, for pretty much any job at the LAN that you have if you cannot be there then it is your responsibility to find someone to replace you and do it for you, not mine or Chris's or anyone else's. I threw Ephraim on it last minute because I knew he could do it, and I had Steven Cranchan, I think is his name, on collecting money at the front door.

Just next time lets talk it out calmly before slinging *edited* at each other and figure out what really happened in a mature way. I know you all are very capable of doing so.

I just want to clarify that though you did tell me that you were not going to be able to be there until 1 it is still your responsibility to find a replacement to work the table in your absence, this too is from the constitution. I am not upset by this I just wanted to clear up the record, for pretty much any job at the LAN that you have if you cannot be there then it is your responsibility to find someone to replace you and do it for you, not mine or Chris's or anyone else's.

Just for clarification...I told yall at the meeting that I was not going to be there until way later and you said that yall would find someone, then the Wednesday before the LAN I told you that I was not going to be there until at least 1 and you told me to not worry about it and that you would find someone to work the table. If I had known that it was my job to find a replacement, I would have found one a week or so before the LAN. But because I had been told twice that someone else was going to find a replacement, I left it alone.

I don't remember saying I would find someone but if I did then so be it, I did what I could to find someone to take care of it. So for future reference everyone needs to pay attention to that, it is definitely good to let me know, but it is your responsibility to find a replacement.