Sign in to follow this  
potion#9

9/27/08 LAN Pictures are up!

Nice, pictures look good, some of them have a fast-paced feel with some people being blurry, I like the style though, also some of the pictures have a black little lump at the bottom it makes it look like we are looking through a paintball mask or something lol, again though I dig the style, good job on the pictures man!

I also like how some shots are really intense close ups, there is one of Rydell and MasterP, they make me smile lol.

I am not trying to insult you at all, but unfortunately for some reason in that picture you do look a bit like a kid with down syndrome. Don't worry though if I can I will try to find a picture of me where I look a bit like the creature from the black lagoon.

Nice, pictures look good, some of them have a fast-paced feel with some people being blurry, I like the style though, also some of the pictures have a black little lump at the bottom it makes it look like we are looking through a paintball mask or something lol, again though I dig the style, good job on the pictures man!

That black lump is my lens blocking some of the flash.

I also like how some shots are really intense close ups, there is one of Rydell and MasterP, they make me smile lol.

I really want to take Kip's and caption it with

"Kip does not approve of your shenanigans."

are my eyes always thats closed looking

Man, your eyes are that closed looking even without the flash. There are some that I scrapped and they all looked that way, lol

Closed eyes ftw! Whose with me?

Epic group picture of Nickname beating me with the ban hammer xD.

I need someone to make me a rocket launcher that looks like the TF2 launcher :).